Retnaburn

Feb 28, 2023
Not to interrupt, but do you guys ever talk about what you want to see in the future?
As someone who comes to f95 to find games I like and then pays for them occasionally when I enjoy them, I only make suggestions on their discord or tron or whatever when I'm a paying customer. That's just me, though. I imagine most devs who peruse these forms see them as a useful resource, piracy aside.

Reactions: burned01

RudeBuddhist

May 27, 2024
Yeah... Trolls on this site just lead to me not wanting to interact with people who criticize the game, even though that should be healthy for the game, 90% of the time they're just trolls. But feedback is important.
This may come off as harsh, but there's not enough watersports in the game. More!

(HH remains one of my favorite VNs of all time, keep it up! But seriously. More watersports. And let me penetrate autumn.)

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Has Autumn or her sister been fucked yet? (besides that weak ass dream MC had a while back when there we're 3 of her)
No - she's the "slow burn" npc. Going to be exploring fetishes and pushing her along that path before it actually happens. As TheDevian likes to point out, anal will prolly be her first option.

What percent left to complete the update 0.18?
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-17-2-runey.12760/post-14285849

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes