ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
why do i keep getting this traceback when i load a save file ?
i mean its no big deal really i just ignore it and my save loads up :unsure:
but it happens everytime i try to load a save file :(

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i got something i wanna say tho ... why the hell does Runey make it seem like Ellen has any authority over the hotel or the people in it ... i mean i always thought it was the MC in charge ... but the offer for Lin . and Ellen answering ... makes it seem as tho she is the boss ... :mad:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's Because 1. She was in love with Gramps. 2 She has been at the hotel over 14 years. 3 She was put in charge while Gramps worked on Android. ;)

Besides I like a bossy MILF Don't you?
but she was not given the hotel the MC was .. which makes him the owner and boss .. even boss to Ellen

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
Zoooooooom Right over your head, Of course she is going to be bossy after 14yrs of working at the hotel, She knows what it takes to RUN it MC only inherited it and doesn't know the first thing about running a business .

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Zoooooooom Right over your head, Of course she is going to be bossy after 14yrs of working at the hotel, She knows what it takes to RUN it MC only inherited it and doesn't know the first thing about running a business .
dude i'm old as fuck .. of course shit Zooms over my head .. my statement still stands tho :LOL:

Noah Neim

Formerly 'Ogrexin'
Nov 25, 2020
makes it seem as tho she is the boss
What the hell does the mc actually do that makes him an actual owner? Most of the backwork is done by ellen, The mc is a figurehead at best that makes decisions that other people do the dirty work for :KEK:
The success of those decisions isnt because they're particularly intelligent, combining the mighty protagonist aura and plot convinicence they by all accounts cannot fail

Reactions: TamreeFugar

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What the hell does the mc actually do that makes him an actual owner? Most of the backwork is done by ellen, The mc is a figurehead at best that makes decisions that other people do the dirty work for :KEK:
The success of those decisions isnt because they're particularly intelligent, combining the mighty protagonist aura and plot convinicence they by all accounts cannot fail
READ my post or play the game ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i got something i wanna say tho ... why the hell does Runey make it seem like Ellen has any authority over the hotel or the people in it ... i mean i always thought it was the MC in charge ... but the offer for Lin . and Ellen answering ... makes it seem as tho she is the boss ... :mad:
He doesn't know anything about managing the hotel, he is the owner, but she is the boss. The actual manager. lol

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
He doesn't know anything about managing the hotel, he is the owner, but she is the boss. The actual manager. lol
yeah i know . thanks tho ... but still Ellen answering during the asking to sell Lin .. when Lin does not belong to Ellen .. but the MC

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah i know . thanks tho ... but still Ellen answering during the asking to sell Lin .. when Lin does not belong to Ellen .. but the MC
Technically, she belongs to the hotel, non-citizens can't own slaves.

Why I keep saying that we need to get our citizenship. XD

Reactions: TamreeFugar

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Technically, she belongs to the hotel, non-citizens can't own slaves.

Why I keep saying that we need to get our citizenship. XD
That doesn't seem quite right...
Last I checked our (face reveal pending) MC is a legal immigrant, and was even offered a discount on their first slave (opening scenes)
Lin, as chattel/property of MC's Grandfather, was passed on to MC when the Grandfather passed as per his wishes.
therefore the hotel (and Lin) are MC's, and Ellen is something of a combined Receptionist and General Manager. that the MC has just... kept on.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That doesn't seem quite right...
Last I checked our (face reveal pending) MC is a legal immigrant, and was even offered a discount on their first slave (opening scenes)
Lin, as chattel/property of MC's Grandfather, was passed on to MC when the Grandfather passed as per his wishes.
therefore the hotel (and Lin) are MC's, and Ellen is something of a combined Receptionist and General Manager. that the MC has just... kept on.
people tend to forget alot :LOL:
and people talk about me forgetting alot of shit :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok look .. you guys seem to forget who the owner is ... the owner decides things .. not the manager ... well unless Runey thinks other wise .. then he would be right .. cause its his game ...
so you have to look at it like this .. you own a house ... you inherited it from your parents ... your wife sells it ... and there is nothing you can do about it .. cause she is your wife which makes her part owner as well .. now does that really make sense to you ... when its your name on the house ? :unsure:

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes