Vlakom

Aug 2, 2017
HEY GUYS! I just played the beta, and guess what!.. Do as they say, do not play it. I said don't play it. You want to give it a shot? Forget it already! Don't you dare to even think about it. I said don't play it, didn't I? Are you even paying attention here. Don't play the damn beta, just don't. Don't commit the same mistake a lot of impatient douchebags like me did. Please, I'm begging you. This is for your own sake, trust me. Just... Just... DON´T PLAY THE MOTHERFUCKING BETA!!! Just don't, please don't. Let those feelings die down and wait for the final version.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg
I hope I made myself clear.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
HEY GUYS! I just played the beta, and guess what!.. Do as they say, do not play it. I said don't play it. You want to give it a shot? Forget it already! Don't you dare to even think about it. I said don't play it, didn't I? Are you even paying attention here. Don't play the damn beta, just don't. Don't commit the same mistake a lot of impatient douchebags like me did. Please, I'm begging you. This is for your own sake, trust me. Just... Just... DON´T PLAY THE MOTHERFUCKING BETA!!! Just don't, please don't. Let those feelings die down and wait for the final version.
View attachment 3862083
I hope I made myself clear.
no go away ... bad puppy :devilish:

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes