Nov 10, 2023
And you know what else can make a everything better? Some cookies and candy from the alternative timeline where A11-Y will get a mouth, taste sensor and digestive system upgrades and they will become spoke-person for a company named "Lin and Android's Kitchen Candy and Cookies Factory®" and a mascot for their brand of products named "A11-Y's Favorite®".

Examples of "A11-Y's Favorite®" brand products:

"A11-Y's Favorite® Lin's Chocolate Chips Cookies®" (A11-Y Says®: "Perfect thing to eat when you are enjoying a cup of tea or coffee!".
"A11-Y's Favorite® Android's Spicy Chili Pepper Chocolate®" ("A11-Y Says®: "Spicy And Delicious!")
"A11-Y's Favorite® Ashley's Fruit Jelly®" ("A11-Y Says®: "Made With Real Fruit!")
"A11-Y's Favorite® Kali's Caramels®" (A11-Y Says®: "Soft and Tasty!")
"A11-Y's Favorite® MC's Mints®" (A11-Y Says®: "Makes your breath smell really nice!")
There are also "Maria's Dark Chocolate Mini Dildos filled with aphrodisiacs® - Only for adults and eat only one before the act, don't eat more than one in one day, if you will eat more than one, or if you will need more than one to get started, immediately call the doctor!" (A11-Y Says®: "Why are they shaped like those weird things in Miss Maria's closet? Why are they only for adults? Why can't I eat one? What is a dildo? What are aphrodisiacs?"), but these are not part of "A11-Y's Favorite®" brand.

i want to rip another fairy's wings off... so.... when's the next update? XD
A11-Y Says®: "I am not angry, I am just dissapointed and sad. Also, aunt Ashley wants to know your location."

• Love
Reactions: c3p0 and TheDevian

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
The pre-release (Harem Hotel v0.18 Pre-Release 1.1) was on August 14th, so the public version is supposed to be on 26th of August.
It will be released when Runey says that it is going to be released.
Until Runey says when it will be released, we do not know when it will be released.
This thread has too many trolls that have been attacking it, to take guesses with release dates.

Reactions: TheDevian

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
It will be released when Runey says that it is going to be released.
Until Runey says when it will be released, we do not know when it will be released.
This thread has too many trolls that have been attacking it, to take guesses with release dates.
It's not a guess, on his patreon the first tier that gets the pre-release is the Lover tier which gets: Access to each update 12 days before the public! (Pre-Release Builds), now if we do the math: the pre-relase was on the 14th so 14 + 12 = 26, thus 26th of August. Since the release is already out and only a question of being accessible to lower tiers it's only a question of time.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
According to Patreon, it is 1 week, not 12 days. View attachment 3950183
O my goodness... how did you manage to be around for so long and still not understand how this works? The Lover tier gets their pre-release 12 days before the public release, the Supporter tier gets theirs 1 week before the public release. So to clarify if it was released on the 14th of August, the Supporter tier should get theirs on the 19th, and the public should get theirs on the 26th. Hopefully that helps

Popelboii

Feb 8, 2023
Wait until Runey releases it officially, like the rest of us are.
There are too many risks to playing a beta of Harem Hotel.
The saves you make, may not be compatible with later releases, and you may get glitches throughout the game.
Not worth the risk.

if you skim through the last dozen pages in here, you will see quite a few posts from people who did try the beta, and they are getting glitches.

isnt right now already the release state?

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
isnt right now already the release state?
No, it is a beta, which means that it is a test version.
If you scroll through the last dozen pages or so, you will see multiple bug reports from people, and a good number of people telling people to not play the beta, because it has bugs.
Also, any saves made with it, might not be useable in future releases, which would require you to do it all over again, if you started playing with 18 beta.
Someone other than the dev Runey uploaded it to F95.
Runey never releases beta versions to the public, because they are more than likely buggy and still in need of work.

Popelboii

Feb 8, 2023
No, it is a beta, which means that it is a test version.
If you scroll through the last dozen pages or so, you will see multiple bug reports from people, and a good number of people telling people to not play the beta, because it has bugs.
Also, any saves made with it, might not be useable in future releases, which would require you to do it all over again, if you started playing with 18 beta.
Someone other than the dev Runey uploaded it to F95.
Runey never releases beta versions to the public, because they are more than likely buggy and still in need of work.
oh yea im not talking about the current available version here at f95
i meant the one that is available for paying patrons right now.
strangely the second pre release should have happened a day ago if i understand it correctly but it didnt happen
Screenshot 2024-08-21 004702.png

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As someone who's been waiting to restart with this update, it's been especially hard to wait.
Look deep within yourself, and find the zen of pattin' heads.

To be fair, you could start over on the 17.2, and get some early stuff done while you wait.

Nov 10, 2023
That kind of pet-based mollycoddling is why so many elves think they're people these days.
Elves are not people, elves are friends. It is a scientific theory that was created by A11-Y, and I think that we should trust it. A11-Y is a professor of Friendship science, and they are well known expert in the field, so I think that they know more about Friendship than anybody in this thread. And they always do a long scientific research to veritify their theories, so I am pretty sure that they have some scientific proof for this theory. I mean, they published this theory and research documents in "Journal Of Friendship Studies", and why would they do that if they wouldn't have anything to prove it? That would be unproffesional and A-11-Y is a professional.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 459 Votes