Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Hello everyone o/

v0.9 will likely release soon, but with much less content than I sought out to develop originally. I think what's in it is great, but development is slow and I suspect it will be for a while if I keep going and I don't want you guys waiting forever. My head has been a mess for the past few weeks, my libido is almost non-existent, I can barely finish a meal, development has felt like pulling a wheelbarrow full of rocks through mud on a rainy day. I still have a desire to develop and think of new story, but it rarely goes anywhere. I also actually still plan on working for the next few weeks up until my move, but it will undoubtedly be slow, and I don't want to feel rushed to push this stuff out in my current state.

Contrary to this bad news, I have good news. This wont release anytime soon, but I've been developing a new main character, I've developed 5 events for her, and her walls are purple. I wont give out any more details on that. She likely wont release for a few updates. I don't think I can juggle another main character every update at the moment, but I do have ideas, and I've been developing them for future use when I can manage (and especially when I have a great idea).

As for Heroes of the Harem Hotel (HHH) I'd like to release the first build alongside v0.10.
I've been out sick for several days so catching up. 1) Runey, YOU are the universe to which this game exists so at least get away from it all every 7th day "Oh Great Creator!" ;) 2) The new main wouldn't happen to have arrived in the middle of the night and also keeps Jin in her room? 3) The HHH thing seems to have taken off, but I hope you haven't completey abandoned "The Toymaster" since it also has an interesting start. "Be Well!!!" (y):)(y)

Unknnownn

Sep 6, 2018
You should never merge, it can cause lots of problems.
Always create a new folder, your saves are transferred automatically (on Windows systems anyway)
Delete what you have and unzip into a fresh folder.
Yah know. When I was doing it, I had this feeling I should just delete it and make a new folder. I guess I should always listen to my gut feeling. Lmao.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Can someone help me? I cant find out hot to get Lin footjob scen any hints please?
You need to get to Lins story where she puts on her apron for you in the kitchen, once she does that, then you can have her cowgirl, piledriver, and footjob.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes