MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
pls pm me walk through links on hidden scenes
Some scenes require that stats like 'exhibitionism ' or that you choose a certain answer.
I recommend that you use Lain's Mod. It tells you what to choose or which stats you need (even before activating the event).

JinnRemona

Feb 18, 2018
Not sure if Runey has said anything here or not, but has there been any recent updates about the next update for the game? The Patreon seems rather quiet lately, so I figured I'd come here to see if anyone else had any info on it.

Archdemon

Dec 11, 2019
Okay so, I'm pretty stuck... I made the 3 elves into love route (out of pity). So far I triggered 2 scenes: when they met Lin and when I talked to Nia. How to trigger the others? TYIA

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Okay so, I'm pretty stuck... I made the 3 elves into love route (out of pity). So far I triggered 2 scenes: when they met Lin and when I talked to Nia. How to trigger the others? TYIA
They basically have nothing on love route at the moment. You get a scene for each of them on slave route.

D

Deleted member 950733

Got this error when going to sleep in day 3, anyone else having this problem? If so how do i fix it?

(This was ver 0.8.2 btw) Screenshot (206).png

hma989

Jul 15, 2019
Just letting y'all know about a little bug. If you don't have any sound output devices plugged in or enabled the game will not load. The solution is to have a device plugged in or enabled.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes