Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Christ, we've been over this before. Literally on this page. Use the search function ffs. Soon, it will come out soon. Stop clogging up the thread with the same question and try looking for more than half a second next time, please.
(y) (Not for having to answer the same tiresome question, but for constantly including the "SPOILER"! :love:

Reactions: L30 and TheDevian

Zatorr

Aug 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "Skads, publicación: 2958757, miembro: 2976"]
Cristo, ya hemos pasado por esto antes. Literalmente en esta página. Use la función de búsqueda ffs. Pronto saldrá pronto. Deje de obstruir el hilo con la misma pregunta e intente buscar más de medio segundo la próxima vez, por favor.
[/CITAR]
Sorry Bro. :C

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I don't alter the script files at all when compressing a game. With every update Runey publishes multiple different bugfix versions but does not change the version number. So there's no way to tell which of the 6 different 0.8.2 versions that were released are in the OP or that were used to make the compressed version. This is why I've asked him to quit doing this, and others have as well :).

So I'm sorry, but I'm washing my hands of this one.
What, each release should have its own unique version number? CRAZY TALK! :ROFLMAO:

At my job someone recently released an engineering build and called it x.1. So, our scheduled release of x.1 next month is now x.2.

sirpoff

May 23, 2017
Runey if you do read this; can your next update, after this one you're currently working on, be mostly made of much smaller scenes? I really like what you are currently doing with the main girls and their character development but it feels like it at the costs of slower updates and making the games feel more bare-bone than it should. Some characters, like Lin's sister or the dark elf, have had nothing for them since they were introduced and with even more side characters being introduced all of these characters keep getting sidelined. Basically I'm just asking if the next update can be more casual, like seeing one of the girls in the kitchen and giving her a smack on the ass for no reason, maybe the girls are using the hot spring and have a small conversation over something, maybe add the toilet scenes talked about a while ago, or just add more options to the dungeon and theirs rooms. Just over all a update updating whats already there instead of more story for the main girls. Well that's just my two cents on it.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
A number of the exhibition scenes do, there is a 1/2 that gets replaced by the 2/2 version that. Lin's strip, Maria's sex, Milking Android, Ashley's sex, maybe others? All that comes to mind anyway.
The difference there is that those aren't repeatable scenes, and you can't miss them. 'Take off dress' is only available when Lin's specifically at level 2, if she becomes level 3 it's replaced even if you haven't viewed it yet, it's the only scene in the game that has such limited availability (which is made stranger since it's repeatable).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
people legit post asking for next update because like clockwork someone always replies with some dumbshit and then the next 5 pages are filled with off topic bullshit about "people can't read/etc". Y'all out here taking bait left and right.

Also anyone telling people to search is lowkey trolling.
Dunno how me telling people to use a very much working search function is trolling but ok.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey if you do read this; can your next update, after this one you're currently working on, be mostly made of much smaller scenes? I really like what you are currently doing with the main girls and their character development but it feels like it at the costs of slower updates and making the games feel more bare-bone than it should. Some characters, like Lin's sister or the dark elf, have had nothing for them since they were introduced and with even more side characters being introduced all of these characters keep getting sidelined. Basically I'm just asking if the next update can be more casual, like seeing one of the girls in the kitchen and giving her a smack on the ass for no reason, maybe the girls are using the hot spring and have a small conversation over something, maybe add the toilet scenes talked about a while ago, or just add more options to the dungeon and theirs rooms. Just over all a update updating whats already there instead of more story for the main girls. Well that's just my two cents on it.
It's hard tell a good story in 3 minutes in most cases and there's no reason for me to make another 1 animation loop repeatable sex scene, so I started to create sex events more like how hentai comics are done - with story themes and more static images. This takes longer, but I'm sure no one wants to fap to just the one missionary animation on the same character over and over.

This update is slow due to personal problems, I believe most other updates came out at around 2 - 3 months.
But there is less quantity in these later updates because it's exponentially hard to multiply quality. Making 70 events in that time frame is too hard now.

Jin and Ann don't have anything because they are low priority and aren't physically attractive to me. Jin may get a short story at some point to help advance Lin's story. That's what side characters are meant to do, support their main counterpart. Moon is kind of an exception, she's in some weird place between main character and side character because she'll have a more normal story.

I would like to add more dungeon stuff, outfits, lust events, etc. My priority right now is getting each different character into each of the training options. I think it would be a good idea to put more focus on that, and the other side stuff for an update maybe once every year or rarer depending on how things go.

Feb 8, 2018
It's hard tell a good story in 3 minutes in most cases and there's no reason for me to make another 1 animation loop repeatable sex scene, so I started to create sex events more like how hentai comics are done - with story themes and more static images. This takes longer, but I'm sure no one wants to fap to just the one missionary animation on the same character over and over.

This update is slow due to personal problems, I believe most other updates came out at around 2 - 3 months.
But there is less quantity in these later updates because it's exponentially hard to multiply quality. Making 70 events in that time frame is too hard now.

Jin and Ann don't have anything because they are low priority and aren't physically attractive to me. Jin may get a short story at some point to help advance Lin's story. That's what side characters are meant to do, support their main counterpart. Moon is kind of an exception, she's in some weird place between main character and side character because she'll have a more normal story.

I would like to add more dungeon stuff, outfits, lust events, etc. My priority right now is getting each different character into each of the training options. I think it would be a good idea to put more focus on that, and the other side stuff for an update maybe once every year or rarer depending on how things go.
IMHO, personally, I love what you've been doing. I'm definitely appreciating the more dynamic content changes / direction, that's what's going to keep me interested in playing longer than it take to bust a nut.
So your work is great in my book, steady on mate and cheers for your hard efforts. I do hope your personal issues get rosy soon!
For what it's worth, the ONLY think I'm feeling impatient about seeing is some impreg/preg, I've envisioned Ashley among the others knocked up or with growing bellie over subsequent rope sessions for many many cums!
I'm not begging tho, I'll be patient! ;)

Thanks again.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
I started playing this game this past Weekend.. and i have to say Runey. im having SO much fun, aside from the obvious lewd stuff, im for once, really enjoying the characters, just finished the "going to see a elf rom-com with Hana and crew" and i laughed so hard at the bus conversation and Ashley getting so much into the movie. Dunno if im close to completion or not... still need to see what are those 3 fairys doing, but im having a real blast, thank you very much for making this game.

masteroftw

Sep 29, 2017

I think he's talking about adding more character interactions and not about stuff you can fap to.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Dang, I like PAWG Ann, oh well take your time dude, I look forward to getting off the boat with Lin.
Just remember, we love your work, and those of us supporting you are willing to wait.
But one crying fap an update is the limit mate :p

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes