goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I tend to question someone criticizing a statement based upon the sentence structure used simply because of how atrocious the spelling and grammar can get here on a fairly regular basis. Literacy has never seemed to be a requirement when it comes to fapping, so why should it start now?
That's fine, until he contradicts himself in the same post. And posts again saying he didn't.

Reactions: SunshadeAlpha

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I decided to play through again when you go to the cafe the first time with autumn, her sister says something about you and the raven-haired girl, who the heck is she supposed to be talking about and have done there.

Reactions: DrFree

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
She could be referring to either Kali or Lin.
Or Maria. MC really gets around with black-haired women.

You've also had pretty much all of them show off there in very overt ways. Not just subtle "we might get caught" stuff, but standing up on the table, pulling their top off, and shouting "look at my tits!"

Which, if Runey decides to explore it, really says a lot about Autumn's sister. I only know one cafe that wouldn't kick you out for that and they're an explicitly kinky cafe with a clothing optional policy.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Or Maria. MC really gets around with black-haired women.

You've also had pretty much all of them show off there in very overt ways. Not just subtle "we might get caught" stuff, but standing up on the table, pulling their top off, and shouting "look at my tits!"

Which, if Runey decides to explore it, really says a lot about Autumn's sister. I only know one cafe that wouldn't kick you out for that and they're an explicitly kinky cafe with a clothing optional policy.
I love her reactions, like the first time you sell milk from Android. I can't wait to see if that is where Autumn's scenes take place (where her and her sister work), and if so, how she reacts to it. Is that how she gets worked into our group as a side girl? Will she join in the events there? If nothing else, making Autumn work in various states of undress will be entertaining (kind of like when we had Kali work up to the bunny suit).

Archdemon

Dec 11, 2019
I love her reactions, like the first time you sell milk from Android. I can't wait to see if that is where Autumn's scenes take place (where her and her sister work), and if so, how she reacts to it. Is that how she gets worked into our group as a side girl? Will she join in the events there? If nothing else, making Autumn work in various states of undress will be entertaining (kind of like when we had Kali work up to the bunny suit).
I love how Autumn descends into lewdness lol

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes