Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Speaking of which, I think it's hilarious that Kali seems to have forgotten that it isn't normal behavior to deliver pizza in a bunny suit.
My impression of her is that she lacks certain social skills, being more focused on programming. Her sister would have noticed it if she were in the same position, but then she's aggressively kinky so who knows.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
My impression of her is that she lacks certain social skills, being more focused on programming. Her sister would have noticed it if she were in the same position, but then she's aggressively kinky so who knows.
But she knew at the beginning, no? Its more like he is weak to pressure, but just goes with the flow. Like how she convinced herself of using a dress when she thought "date=restaurant" and still went along with it after realizing they were just going for coffee.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
But she knew at the beginning, no? Its more like he is weak to pressure, but just goes with the flow. Like how she convinced herself of using a dress when she thought "date=restaurant" and still went along with it after realizing they were just going for coffee.
Base Kali on current tv shows with characters similar to her, that would seem about right (i.e. Amy from TBBT).

• Thinking Face

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well, after Maria, who was doing a cam show long before she met us. :sneaky:
Kali had exhibitionist elements in her main story which is why her exhibitionist events/training always fault more natural to me. But maybe that's just my Kali favoritism speaking.

But I was't trying to make this into a contest between the girls anyway.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Kali had exhibitionist elements in her main story which is why her exhibitionist events/training always fault more natural to me. But maybe that's just my Kali favoritism speaking.

But I was't trying to make this into a contest between the girls anyway.
No doubt, but Maria is the same with her web cam show, but with her is it more of an anticorruption arc, so maybe if feels less in a way.
Either way, I rank them as the two highest on that, with Lin right behind them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DrFree

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I find it funny Autumn's sister makes comments about you bring sluts in there to do stuff, but she does fuck all to stop it.

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
So far I love all the girls...except for Ashley...
The clingy obsessed gf part is fine, but when she's just a total bratty bitch to whoever for absolutely no reason it's just really unappealing. And I was already on the fence with her due to her borderline loli design. Maria and Kali however are perfect. Lin is up there too but Maria and Kali are fighting for top position right now lol.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Have you finished Ashley's story, it does get explained why she is the way she is, and she gets better as you go on, and no she is not lolicon.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes