jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I don't delete the appdata folder (for games I intend on playing again) and I also keep all my save folders in the folder I keep my games in.

My typical process when a game is updated is

1- Download it
2- Extract it to it's respective folder. So, for HH it's /games/harem hotel
3- Put the old save folder in the games game folder /games/harem hotel/whatever the game's folder is called/game/saves
4- Play game
5- After I'm done. I take the save folder out and delete the rest as to save space.

I've never ran into a problem. The only time when saves are incompatible, at least in my experience, is when devs change certain variables from earlier in the game or for really old saves. Sometimes devs change the name of the appdata folder too, which makes those saves not work I think. Also when games are split apart when they get too large, the saves sometimes aren't compatible with the new game.

Also, my games folder is on my desktop.

The person who posted about saves mentioned "patched all the way to 14.1". You don't need to patch to 14.1 Just download 14.1 and put your saves in. I suspect they probably overwrote 10.2 with 14.1, and that broke the saves.

It has nothing to do with the saves themselves. They just overwrote the game files, which usually breaks things.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't delete the appdata folder (for games I intend on playing again) and I also keep all my save folders in the folder I keep my games in.

My typical process when a game is updated is

1- Download it
2- Extract it to it's respective folder. So, for HH it's /games/harem hotel
3- Put the old save folder in the games game folder /games/harem hotel/whatever the game's folder is called/game/saves
4- Play game
5- After I'm done. I take the save folder out and delete the rest as to save space.

I've never ran into a problem. The only time when saves are incompatible, at least in my experience, is when devs change certain variables from earlier in the game or for really old saves. Sometimes devs change the name of the appdata folder too, which makes those saves not work I think. Also when games are split apart when they get too large, the saves sometimes aren't compatible with the new game.

Also, my games folder is on my desktop.

The person who posted about saves mentioned "patched all the way to 14.1". You don't need to patch to 14.1 Just download 14.1 and put your saves in. I suspect they probably overwrote 10.2 with 14.1, and that broke the saves.

It has nothing to do with the saves themselves. They just overwrote the game files, which usually breaks things.
Don't forget your screenshots. ;)

That is another good point, if they merged folders, that could cause a huge problem every time.
View attachment 1590869
I cant buy nia's supplies. I click it but not working
I assumed she asked for them already?

Last edited:

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Well, Jin's are that not small after the fact, they are still on the upper end of the game. but I get it. lol
Just compared loads and it's nearly halved :( I don't like Kali as much as other characters so before these changes I thought the game was pretty balanced in its primary and side casts. It does feel like now, having been playing for the past few days, that the direction of the game might not be what I'm into. I miss the start of the game. I think I'll stop playing until the game's done and maybe a few mods are out lol

selius

Oct 7, 2017
so i gotta say i was not expecting to play this game for 15 hours hooked on the story

amazing writing. really. possibly one of the few harem games in existence where i like every single character.

i am a man who only likes gigantic stonkers, but my favorite character is ashley and it's by a very wide margin.

Sephiroth32

May 4, 2020
I need some help. I can't buy Nia's supplies. I have enough money to, she has asked me to, I know where they are, but clicking on the option on the PC does nothing. It just doesn't give me the option to buy them. Does anyone know a way to fix this? My last save us a long way back, so is there a console command or something I could use to obtain the supplies or move the story forward?

NVM as I was typing this out, I fixed the issue. There was a graphical glitch showing the supplies in one place, but having the actual button to buy them next to it.

Reactions: freedom.call

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I need some help. I can't buy Nia's supplies. I have enough money to, she has asked me to, I know where they are, but clicking on the option on the PC does nothing. It just doesn't give me the option to buy them. Does anyone know a way to fix this? My last save us a long way back, so is there a console command or something I could use to obtain the supplies or move the story forward?

NVM as I was typing this out, I fixed the issue. There was a graphical glitch showing the supplies in one place, but having the actual button to buy them next to it.
Sorry about this, it will be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: TheDevian

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
so i gotta say i was not expecting to play this game for 15 hours hooked on the story

amazing writing. really. possibly one of the few harem games in existence where i like every single character.

i am a man who only likes gigantic stonkers, but my favorite character is ashley and it's by a very wide margin.
Some people are only interested in tits, some people come for the tits and for the story. Thanks :)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Touché

I'm pretty sure that's aimed at me :ROFLMAO:

FYI, you might know what this means, but I know Uthuriel does, now over 80,000 in total :cool:(y)
80 000? Do you screenshot the backside of the pics too? :p Yeah was aimed at you but it was a fluffy arrow, nothing harmful unless you eat it.

I don't know how many images there are tbh, I'm sure I'll find out at the Takagi Bootcamp, maybe exchange some rare pics around the campfire.... :sneaky:

4.70 star(s) 466 Votes