Ic3manMarved

Jul 9, 2024
Yeah, I have never played a game on a phone, but check to make sure you have the most updated version of the app and Ren'Py, but otherwise, it could be the phone isn't enough to run something that size. Using Joiplay is already tricking the phone into doing something it was not intended to do.

I would also suggest trying to use the crunched version.

The 'uncompressed' one we get is actually already compressed, the actual uncompressed one would be between 100-200gig. ;)

I had an above average phone so I assumed it was alright, but I guess its just the limitations of the platform in general. I'll try troubleshooting by removing the mod I have on later. Nonetheless, thank you all for your inputs.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I had an above average phone so I assumed it was alright, but I guess its just the limitations of the platform in general. I'll try troubleshooting by removing the mod I have on later. Nonetheless, thank you all for your inputs.
Yeah, Android is just not made to handle files that are that large, but other than checking to make sure that you have the most updated version of the Joiplay app and the Ren'Py files (from their web site, not the play store), the only thing I can suggest is to check on the Joiplay discord. Hopefully, they have some ideas for you.

Cajun Fox

Jun 25, 2024
It is definitely worth playing, and it has a massive amount of content.
If you go to the beginning of the thread, you will see people commenting on the fact that the first release had more content than many completed games.
A new update is currently being worked on, and is over 80% complete.
Thanks for the info.

I'll give this a shot then.

bl00gs

Jun 10, 2018
It is definitely worth playing, and it has a massive amount of content.
If you go to the beginning of the thread, you will see people commenting on the fact that the first release had more content than many completed games.
A new update is currently being worked on, and is over 80% complete.
were so clooooseeee then , over a yeaar iv been waiting for this to update , i cant wait

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
were so clooooseeee then , over a yeaar iv been waiting for this to update , i cant wait
He is getting close, I am still making some things for the gardening, but I am not sure how much of what I have left to do will be in this update, some might get added later to expand the system. I still have a few more plants to do.

bl00gs

Jun 10, 2018
He is getting close, I am still making some things for the gardening, but I am not sure how much of what I have left to do will be in this update, some might get added later to expand the system. I still have a few more plants to do.
time for that painful you know its close wait then

Reactions: TheDevian

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
I'm currently working on the garden expansion
Expansion of your garden, or the garden in the game? ;) Just kidding

Thank you and your team very much for your hard work. I only found out about this game recently and was pleasantly surprised by the story. Why did you make MC to never show his face to the camera, though? Showing some personality and emotions would be cool

Reactions: Venus998
4.70 star(s) 460 Votes