muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
you find the link to the wiki on the computer in the MC's room :) you can also find some answers to to some questions on the (not updated to t v0.18 yet.
The link in the PC, in the MC's room, goes to the Fandom page though iirc... since a few days ago that's closed. The link was one I hadn't seen.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
The link in the PC, in the MC's room, goes to the Fandom page though iirc... since a few days ago that's closed. The link was one I hadn't seen.
are you playing V.0.18? tried just now, and the link on the computer is this :

Reactions: Ssato243

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Seems to be a new feature he's experimenting with. Prolly not the best place to stick the option, there at the top of the navigation menu - prolly should have been a new icon on the computer or someting.
wasn't there something similar in earlier versions? i think remember that

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Is the GoFile build in Beta ? I have the option "0.18 Alpha, Play Remade Events"
Yeah I'm seeing that too. I think it was put there so that alpha/beta testers could access the remade content more easily, and then Runey forgot to remove for the final release.

wasn't there something similar in earlier versions? i think remember that
I don't remember ever seeing it before. I do remember having to use the console to jump straight to the remade events in previous patches because I was too lazy to start over. :KEK:

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
are you playing V.0.18? tried just now, and the link on the computer is this :
Oh, cool. I only just finished extracting v0.18, so I hadn't noticed they changed the link. I had been playing the 0.18 beta version that was available here for the last few weeks... then I got told the beta saves wouldn't work in the new version. I was sad. Then I figured out a way to make the BETA saves work in this new version, now I"m happy.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Bug with Alarm / Sleep with Felicity after a certain point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I seem to recall back with the beta version, it was noted that due to her rescue type scenes being animated or coded yet, and because of this, you'd see her around in the hotel. This being done as a kind of 'stop gap' as the various girls' stories don't always run consecutively. So, it's possible (in some cases) to speed run through one girl's story, and get to places that you haven't yet reached with others, which could lock you out of some stories in a kind of 'soft lock' type situation if you remove a character before you've reached a point with others.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Harem Hotel v0.18-BETA-3

guys help this keep popping up how can i fix this?
You are going to need to get the actual game (not the beta), and load a save from before you tried to play the beta. Any save made in the beta is corrupt, and cannot be used.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes