Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
This may sound odd, given the shiny new update (For which I am eternally grateful), but does anyone know where I could find a link or copy of the 17.2 version?
I'd love to play this with the walkthrough mod, but running it with the beta 0.18 version eventually hits some snags.

Thanks in advance
try runey's itch pge, not sure if it is there anymore

Reactions: TheDevian

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
The one on the main page is not the beta.
The official release came out the other day.

Beta save files can not be used in an official release.
It WAS the beta right up until this page/OP was updated with the v0.18 release. I know because my bookmark and game folder say Harem_Hotel-v0.18-BETA-3-pc.
I wanted the 0,17.2 release so I play using Lain's escellent WT Mod.

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
It WAS the beta right up until this page/OP was updated with the v0.18 release. I know because my bookmark and game folder say Harem_Hotel-v0.18-BETA-3-pc.
I wanted the 0,17.2 release so I play using Lain's escellent WT Mod.
I would not plan on getting used to it existing.
Lain has disappeared months at a time, more than once, and the guy who worked on it the last time that Lain poofed has passed away.
Lains mod is more complex than most mods, and it takes more than someone with average skills to work on it.
If Lain does not return, the mod might be history.
Others have tried, but all they did was make a lot of people crash...

Last edited:

Yukii1212121

Jan 11, 2023
hey guys, I need your help. I'm stuck at Jin 5/10 and don't know what I have to do to get further. The exclamation mark is there anyway. But I don't know how to trigger the event

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
i just searched : harem hotel v.17.2 . you can do the same for any game with a specific version. just have to be careful about which sites and links to click. noot eveything out there is safe :)
I did search more or less exactly that, got lots of links for the game, but none of the patreon one... ah well. I have google curse. It's cause I'm old.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Another Hero! I've been lost without the Wiki (Fandom that is) and played with Lain's WT Mod since it had closed. Had no idea this was a thing, thanks!
you find the link to the wiki on the computer in the MC's room :) you can also find some answers to to some questions on the (not updated to t v0.18 yet.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hey guys, I need your help. I'm stuck at Jin 5/10 and don't know what I have to do to get further. The exclamation mark is there anyway. But I don't know how to trigger the event
You need to click on the garden gate, do the upgrade, then talk to her. If I heard correctly.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes