shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I'm new at this game but been following it for sometime. At which part of the game will I get to decide If I want to choose love route or slave route?
After the purchase of a slave. That in itself is fairly obvious and you'll be given a prompt.

Currently: slave has more things to do than love, but narrative wise makes no sense.

Reactions: TheDevian

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
After the purchase of a slave. That in itself is fairly obvious and you'll be given a prompt.

Currently: slave has more things to do than love, but narrative wise makes no sense.
There will likely be some kind of major benefit for having chosen the love route, at the end of the game.
Something like all of the girls jumping you at the same time, and starting a super, mega, ultra gangbang that you will remember forever.
I'm sure that it would make the next six months spent in traction, more than worth it.

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
Do I have to reload or is there a way to fix this? I have tried searching for the variable in the editor but couldn't either...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Further info is that I think I never got to the first Maria scene at her room, so maybe the game interpreted that as not giving the okay to unlock her buyable stuff, and yet I managed to piss her off through an android event.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Do I have to reload or is there a way to fix this? I have tried searching for the variable in the editor but couldn't either...
Edit: Further info is that I think I never got to the first Maria scene at her room, so maybe the game interpreted that as not giving the okay to unlock her buyable stuff, and yet I managed to piss her off through an android event.
What android event? Thought all her combo events with Maria were sexual related?

• Thinking Face

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Harem Hotel is the last game that you want to use a save editor on.
What has happened is that you set Maria's stats too high, and broke the game.
In Harem Hotel, the characters stat levels are what trigger events.
If her rellationship stat was 1 before you edited it, and you set it to 10, you now have a possible 8 missed events.
Wipe the save file that you edited, and stick with the girls real stats.

• Thinking Face

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
No, you guys misunderstand. I have not edited anything, I opened the editor after this bug to try to fix it by searching for an "anger" or "gift" variable.

Maria moved into the hotel, I was just focused on other girls and forgot to visit her room. When I finally remembered to do it, it showed that she was pissed at me (which I assume is because I told her to get out during an android event), and that I should buy her a gift.

As I got to my room there was no option to buy her a gift because I assume the game didn't anticipate that she could get pissed at you before your first visit to her room.
What android event? Thought all her combo events with Maria were sexual related?
I chose interject and it's the only possible cause that I can think of for her to be pissed at me. I literally haven't started her questline yet.

Edit: From what I'm getting, this seems to be an oversight. I'll try overriding her affection back to zero I guess, maybe that will do it. But there should be some kind of block on it being possible to have this interaction with the android prior to visiting her, if it can lock you out of her storyline.

Last edited:

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
No, you guys misunderstand. I have not edited anything, I opened the editor after this bug to try to fix it by searching for an "anger" or "gift" variable.

Maria moved into the hotel, I was just focused on other girls and forgot to visit her room. When I finally remembered to do it, it showed that she was pissed at me (which I assume is because I told her to get out during an android event), and that I should buy her a gift.

As I got to my room there was no option to buy her a gift because I assume the game didn't anticipate that she could get pissed at you before your first visit to her room.
OK, I see what you mean.
When I saw editor mentioned in your first post, I figured that you had used it.
It's happened enough times that Runey would refuse to help the people with a problem, that they created.

Have you done the Android event yet?
When playing Harem Hotel, it is vital that you not focus on any one character.

For example, for various reasons, an event for Maria could be tied to another character, so to trigger the event, you may need to get another characters up to a certain level to play Maria's event.
Or, complete an event with another character to get settings in the save file where they need to be.
Not speading the love can result in scenes coming out of order.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Moonflare

Aug 23, 2023
OK, I see what you mean.
When I saw editor mentioned in your first post, I figured that you had used it.
It's happened enough times that Runey would refuse to help the people with a problem, that they created.

Have you done the Android event yet?
When playing Harem Hotel, it is vital that you not focus on any one character.

For example, for various reasons, an event for Maria could be tied to another character, so to trigger the event, you may need to get another characters up to a certain level.
Thanks, but no, I figured it out. This is a bug within the current build of the game. Let me explain:

If Maria has moved into the hotel, then it allows her to be part of other character's events. This, in turn, will allow her affection to be reduced by these other events (namely the android one, by choosing interject).

However, if you do not go meet her at her room, Maria's menu will not show up, and neither will her options to buy either gifts or clothes at the computer. As you can see in the image below her affection is displayed at -1, even though I have not started her questline. I had to forcibly start it by looking with the editor for her "friendship" variable and modifying it to 1 (it was 0 before).
Now I can buy her a gift. This solution however would have been impossible without forcibly altering it through an editor, and it is a situation that again, I reiterate, was done on a no-edit play of the game. I don't know if the creator is present at the forum, but if so, please report it to him. There should either be a block/check from the android event playing before meeting Maria at her room (as there are for many other events involving multiple girls).

Thanks for your time.

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Thanks, but no, I figured it out. This is a bug within the current build of the game. Let me explain:

If Maria has moved into the hotel, then it allows her to be part of other character's events. This, in turn, will allow her affection to be reduced by these other events (namely the android one, by choosing interject).

However, if you do not go meet her at her room, Maria's menu will not show up, and neither will her options to buy either gifts or clothes at the computer. As you can see in the image below her affection is displayed at -1, even though I have not started her questline. I had to forcibly start it by looking with the editor for her "friendship" variable and modifying it to 1 (it was 0 before).
Now I can buy her a gift. This solution however would have been impossible without forcibly altering it through an editor, and it is a situation that again, I reiterate, was done on a no-edit play of the game. I don't know if the creator is present at the forum, but if so, please report it to him. There should either be a block/check from the android event playing before meeting Maria at her room (as there are for many other events involving multiple girls).

Thanks for your time.
Thanks for letting us know, but it could also be intentional.
Possibly, choosing interject was a bad idea.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020

Thanks for your time.
The fact stats can go to -1 is lol worthy

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Thanks for letting us know, but it could also be intentional.
Possibly, choosing interject was a bad idea.
A bad idea that lead to breaking the entire character chain. That could in theory soft lock the game when he got to the v15-17 range of events with how all the characters are involved in each other's arcs. Sounds like an oversight. I mean... who ignores Maria... :p

• Haha

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
any chance anyone has the
version of the game so I can have a version compatible with Lian's mod? It seems it will not be update on a while :(

Edit: You can get the official 0.17.2 version for Runey's itch page

Last edited:

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
any chance anyone has the
version of the game so I can have a version compatible with Lian's mod? It seems it will not be update on a while :(

Edit: You can get the official 0.17.2 version for Runey's itch page
Lain fixed the issue where people who had used the mod could no longer play without the mod.
But, if you are planning on using saves from an early version, with a mod before the fix, you might still have issues.

If it will help, someone posts save files with no mod issues in the last 10 pages or so.

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
Lain fixed the issue where people who had used the mod could no longer play without the mod.
But, if you are planning on using saves from an early version, with a mod before the fix, you might still have issues.

If it will help, someone posts save files with no mod issues in the last 10 pages or so.
It is more of a personal backup reason. It will be sad to lose such a great mod

muk13th

Aug 22, 2018
This may sound odd, given the shiny new update (For which I am eternally grateful), but does anyone know where I could find a link or copy of the 17.2 version?
I'd love to play this with the walkthrough mod, but running it with the beta 0.18 version eventually hits some snags.

Thanks in advance

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
This may sound odd, given the shiny new update (For which I am eternally grateful), but does anyone know where I could find a link or copy of the 17.2 version?
I'd love to play this with the walkthrough mod, but running it with the beta 0.18 version eventually hits some snags.

Thanks in advance
The one on the main page is not the beta.
The official release came out the other day.

Beta save files can not be used in an official release.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes