DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
question since for me 12 gb is a lot, should I wait for the next version of the game when the bugs are solved or is the game playable?
The game is playable now.
The bug issues were caused by the beta.
The beta had lots of bugs and was never supposed to have been posted on F95.
Some people not knowing any better, downloaded and played the beta and made saves with it.
Then, when the official release came out, they tried to use the save points that they made with the beta, which is why they are crashing now.
You can not safely use save points from a buggy beta.

The majority of the comments from people who never tried the beta are issues with asking how to trigger events in the game.

So, download and have fun.

Reactions: c3p0 and Sasanid

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
That's weird, I remember taking a glance at the v0.18 beta's code and it seemed to have been fixed, but I didn't do any testing to confirm it, with all the other bugs going on. I also wrote that fix in a way that it shouldn't run in any version other than v0.17.2, to prevent future misuse.

Anyways, I'll look into it later today.

edit: great, now my game is crashing before even reaching the menu. :LUL:
Gonna try downloading the full package instead.
torresm : Then it's super weirdly coincidental that the event resolved after using your fix. I tracked the event for two in-game weeks and it's possible that it was actually longer because I didn't start counting immediately. Unless I'm not remembering how long it takes Ellen to resolve the situation, but I saved -> closed the game -> downloaded your fix -> restarted -> finished the current day I was on and played one more additional full day and the event triggered.

Question about the garden. Some seeds are buyable that are imaginations of yours, are they all drugs? Are there story elements related to buying/growing them that do not involve buying and selling drugs? I would be happy to farm some of them to help Jin with her sleeping problems, but I'm not a fan of the idea of just becoming a drug farmer.
Especially not considering Jins history with drugs.
Fairly certain based on previous conversation it's supposed to be an optional for additional side-incoming. You can grow the one "weed" to help Jin, but the optional juices are entirely that: optional. Just adds a little passive income if you're in a position to need it. Again: based on previous conversations here on f95, so this is partial assumption on my behalf.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes