henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Great update dev. I enjoyed the new story elements, though just like the last few updates it was annoying that they all came in automatically without being able to walk around the hotel. I feel like I was forced through basically the whole story before even seeing the sandbox once.

Question about the garden. Some seeds are buyable that are imaginations of yours, are they all drugs? Are there story elements related to buying/growing them that do not involve buying and selling drugs? I would be happy to farm some of them to help Jin with her sleeping problems, but I'm not a fan of the idea of just becoming a drug farmer.
Especially not considering Jins history with drugs.

Aug 18, 2019
What's the incest?
adding to what others have pointed out, the INC is not "officially canon" due to Pat rules, however, it can be unlocked via the computer and "made canon"

adds new and changed lines to the story, and specifically for female twins, not sure if you were "pro inc" or "no inc" but that should cover either fictional fetish preference

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
If you played the beta, and are using a save made in it, you will have to go back to an older save from before that.
Thanks for the response! I did not play the beta. I suppose I should have rolled back and made a save, but I forgot that that was possible until later.

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
This version seem super buggy. If i open the garden i get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After every day i get this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never used any mods for this game.
edit: nvm the game saved a beta save file. After reloading a manual save from last year it worked fine,

Last edited:

Moonguardian21

Feb 21, 2019
Hola! alguien sabe si ya esta existe el parche en español de esta nueva version? v0.18
-
Hello! Does anyone know if there is already a Spanish patch for this new version? v0.18

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes