Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
es it has a gallery to replay scenes that
I meant does it have gallery unlock i don't wanna waste my time on going in diffrent places grinding myself just to check the scenes in the gallery i mean unlocking it without playing maybe with a mod or something anyway thanks for answering

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
A lot of games qualify for both sandbox and VN. You can have a VN with sandbox elements.

I think the bigger issue is, it would be nice to have some kind of weighting system for tags... that would clear up a lot of this frustration. People will search for a specific tag hoping to find a game that is focused on that niche, and find a lot of games that might have like 1 or 2 scenes that align with that tag, buried in the content.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Cause you can hardly call it a sandbox, a snadbox is a freeform game, this is a liniear narrative driven semi managament 3d visual novel
Doens't look like it sandbox is sandbox you can say anything you wanna have everything in there by the pics that i seen montey and all those things so you can say it whatever at the end of the day is grindfest but ok thanks for answering though i don't wanna go into topic i just wanted to ask is there gallery unlocker and no one is answering but ok

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'm suprised that he didn't make a headpating plant.:sneaky::whistle:
Well, I am making what Runey requests.
As far as I know there isn't a gallery unlock for this game they unlock when a specific level is reached with the characters.;)
No, the only way to skip playing the game, and not break things, would be to get someone's save.
I've heared, that if you headpat Lin more than one well know user here, something may happen.:cool:
And it won't be good, trust me. :devilish:

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Doens't look like it sandbox is sandbox you can say anything you wanna have everything in there by the pics that i seen montey and all those things so you can say it whatever at the end of the day is grindfest but ok thanks for answering though i don't wanna go into topic i just wanted to ask is there gallery unlocker and no one is answering but ok
So, you didn't play the game yet, you just saw a picture of money and a counter for how many times you've kissed someone and assume so hard it's a grindfest that you want to argue it?

Increasing stats just unlocks more of the related content. If you have sex 10 times, you unlock more advanced sex. At least half those points you gain from story content for each character. There's no need to grind. That would be bad game design for a story driven VN.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes