Nov 10, 2023
Saves made in the beta may not be useable in the official release, so it is best to wait the week, and then you can safely resume patting Lin's head.
Fixed your typo
But when will A11-Y resume their music and stand-up comedy streams?

(A11-Y calls it "music and stand up comedy streams", because they are standing up on a chair whle playing their songs and doing comedy. And they are streaming it.)

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
can someone tell me the command to increase everyone lust? its kinda a chore to increase them from 0 again 5time in a row
Work on the code, this beta is a bloody mess.

Chek if it is happening with 0.17.2 too or the newest 0.18 pre-release...
this happen in the newest beta, honestly I've been getting error everytime I load a save file but I can just rollback the thing so its all good

watashi no R

Jan 8, 2019
after some autistic moment looking through thread and experimentation, put the first three letter of the girl you want example "ash_lust =6"
maybe some character is different I haven't tried yet
edit: for the android, her name in the file is "bot" huh kinda ironic considering she doesnt like to call her self a robot

Last edited:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
how do I fix this? this happen when I try to visit lin at night and when I tried to force it just brought me to start
That's an old one, a .png file was mislabeled as being .webp in the code. I thought it had been fixed already, but apparently it wasn't...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Been a while since I've played. Have they identified a resident for the third room of 2nd flooryet?

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Been a while since I've played. Have they identified a resident for the third room of 2nd flooryet?
Not sure how long you have been away from the game, but because of personal issues that Runey has had to deal with, it has been a year since the last update.
What is currently posted here is a broken beta that someone else uploaded to F95 against Runey's wishes, because it has bugs.
The official release is in about a week, so I would suggest getting that version when it is released to play.
Playing the beta would be a very bad idea, because it is possible that any saves made in it will not work right in future releases.

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Nah. And at this point in the story, personally I have my doubts on if there actually is one planned for it, or if it was basically just a placeholder for possible future ideas.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Not sure how long you have been away from the game, but because of personal issues that Runey has had to deal with, it has been a year since the last update.
What is currently posted here is a broken beta that someone else uploaded to F95 against Runey's wishes, because it has bugs.
The official release is in about a week, so I would suggest getting that version when it is released to play.
Playing the beta would be a very bad idea, because it is possible that any saves made in it will not work right in future releases.
Yeah, I'm aware of the beta drama. Just hoping they get that third room filled up. Been seeing more content with Kate and Juliet, so really hoping they bunk together there like Felicity and Emma.

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Yeah, I'm aware of the beta drama. Just hoping they get that third room filled up. Been seeing more content with Kate and Juliet, so really hoping they bunk together there like Felicity and Emma.
Doubtful.
I believe that Runey had once commented that someone who had not yet appeared in Harem Hotel would be getting that room.
So, a future as yet unidentified character will likely be getting it.
A lot of people suspect that it may be the character that was later met in the park, but who had as yet not been seen again in the game.
There was a lot of discussion about people who had been named, but never seen getting it, but no characters were confirmed by Runey.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Doubtful.
I believe that Runey had once commented that someone who had not yet appeared in Harem Hotel would be getting that room.
A lot of people suspect that it may be the character that was later met in the park, but who had as yet not been seen again in the game.
There was a lot of discussion about people who had been named, but never seen getting it, but no characters were confirmed by Runey.
Was that Eris the goth girl? She seems interesting as well.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
can someone tell me the command to increase everyone lust? its kinda a chore to increase them from 0 again 5time in a row

this happen in the newest beta, honestly I've been getting error everytime I load a save file but I can just rollback the thing so its all good
This is what happens when you play broken betas. Any save you made in the beta is now broken. You will need to wait for the full update, and load a save from before you started playing the beta.
Doubtful.
The only person in the game who fits that is Eris, who was added after Runey made that announcement, but it could still be a new person we haven't met yet as well. Wheelie is also possible. But you're right, nothing has been confirmed yet.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The girl in the park, appears to have been an elf with clipped ears, if I remember correctly, but it has been a while.
I don't believe that she was ever really given a name.
If you mean Eris, she only has a small amount of elf blood, just enough to make her eyes a non-human color, like Ash and a lot of the population. Assuming what she said was accurate, and we don't have a lot of reason to doubt her yet.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes