Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Ata stand still with the garden, been waiting over an in-game week. Cleared the land out, didn't buy seeds for it yet (since I guess I don't have that unlocked?) and putting the greenhouse in, but it hasn't reopened.

Guessing I missed something along the way when it comes to Jin.

EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited:

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Ata stand still with the garden, been waiting over an in-game week. Cleared the land out, didn't buy seeds for it yet (since I guess I don't have that unlocked?) and putting the greenhouse in, but it hasn't reopened.

you have to explore the city until you get the park opened, then visit that until you can buy seeds and tools there. after that plant something in the garden and tend to the crops for a while. am i missing anything?

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020

If you mean getting Jin to move onto the garden, you have to do her events. Honestly, on a brand new save, was prolly the last events that unlocked for me. I was making regular trips to Lin's room trying to "force" things along and eventually it just happened. I'm not sure if her events are on the same timer as the other girls, but there's not much feedback on when to go visit her.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
you have to explore the city until you get the park opened, then visit that until you can buy seeds and tools there. after that plant something in the garden and tend to the crops for a while. am i missing anything?
Yeah I've been through Caliber several times. I have everything unlocked minus the '?' in each of the three areas. I'll keep at it

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Yeah I've been through Caliber several times. I have everything unlocked minus the '?' in each of the three areas. I'll keep at it
i think you are taken to the park the first time via the bowling bar, which will later appear on the bottom of the residential district.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
i think you are taken to the park the first time via the bowling bar, which will later appear on the bottom of the residential district.
Need to visit Eris in the bowling alley first. After 2-3 events in the city with her, she'll take you to the park to unlock it. Then it'll show up on the second page of exploration.

Reactions: Ashira13

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Now just to get Jin in charge of the thing. Just upgraded to what I'm assuming are the final garden beds for the elf plants. Guessing that's where Jin comes in.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes