PElvisTek

Oct 22, 2017
Harem Hotel has multiple releases to go before the story is completed.
Rushing to finish it now would be a disaster, like it has been for so many other games, where the dev suddenly rushed to end the game.
Oh god I hope the game won't be rushed, i really like this harem renpy pron game.

Reactions: TheDevian

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
This might be a crazy question but do you get to fuck the gardener if you do all the food drives (assuming there's a finite number of them)?

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Any help?

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/Garden/GardenFoodDrive.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name 'mary' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "scripts/Garden/GardenFoodDrive.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "scripts/Garden/GardenFoodDrive.rpyc", line 1, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/Garden/GardenFoodDrive.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name 'mary' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Harem Hotel v0.18.0
Thu Sep 5 02:52:56 2024

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
It's just getting interesting, actually.
After all, it was always meant to be story driven, and have the plots that are now developing.

sei84

Jun 13, 2020
I seem to recall back with the beta version, it was noted that due to her rescue type scenes being animated or coded yet, and because of this, you'd see her around in the hotel. This being done as a kind of 'stop gap' as the various girls' stories don't always run consecutively. So, it's possible (in some cases) to speed run through one girl's story, and get to places that you haven't yet reached with others, which could lock you out of some stories in a kind of 'soft lock' type situation if you remove a character before you've reached a point with others.

I'm aware as to why it was done in this manner, I'm just reporting a bug that all features and functionality aren't working as they're intended with this current release. These features I mentioned are now soft locked as you stated because you can progress to a point that isn't developed.

So even if we don't see the resolution of her story until 0.19, reporting it can let this feature be fixed in one of the pre-content bug fixes.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes