DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
Do you know of a way to fix it?
Should I just uninstall it and wait for an update of the mod?
This is not the first time that Lain has disappeared for months at a time with zero warning, so there is always going to be a chance that the mod might not be updated.
Better to just give up on using the mod, if you want to play the game.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
This is not the first time that Lain has disappeared for months at a time with zero warning, so there is always going to be a chance that the mod might not be updated.
Better to just give up on using the mod, if you want to play the game.
Fock!

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
On the mod, i understand the inclination to use them. Mods are often very helpful for games to not miss content.

In this particular game it’s barely useful. I get not wanting to make wrong “choices” but there really aren’t choices that matter or effect things. It’s just basically personal preference. The only real consequential one is slave/love route. There are some additional portions of scenes if you don’t have a few points in a stat, but they’re rare. The affection you gain by making “the right choice” is easily supplemented by just having sex with the girl.

The only real thing is money, and if you focus on getting the bar upgraded first there is really very little grinding to do.

So, again, I get wanting mods, but if forced to go without one, this game is kinda the one you’d want. He’s even added stuff to indicate what you should do if you feel stuck to some extent.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
NOW UPDATED FOR 0.14.1 -

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption.
unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts (create those folders if they don't exist)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to thank you because of the cheat mod thingy!

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
uhhhh what happened to the story events from the beta? Cannot find any of them in the game
Having known not to try and play the broken beta, I am not sure which events you are talking about.
But. with that said, it is not unknown for a dev to change their minds and remove scenes from a beta, so that they can add them to a future release instead.
The reasoning for that can be something as simple as they decided that they want to change something in it that will take time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 460 Votes