TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
yeah, but not until you click on that specific door. it is possible to do most of the stories in an order. BTW! the main page of the wiki is "forked".
Yeah I was just checking the wiki and it looks like a programming error. As far as the game goes i agree that it could be changed to do levels for the girls in order but again that's up to Runey at this point.

Reactions: Ashira13

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
So what you're saying is that the new update has content that becomes available at 'x' story progress with the girls, and is more geared towards returning players rather than players playing from the start? As in, a player who has just hit continue from 0.17 won't see it as a problem since these dreams will appear when everyone is at the previous max level, but a new player has to level up the girls so these trigger at odd timings?

That's interesting, and important to know. Haven't done a playthrough in quite some time but I'm curious as to whether this is an issue with the narrative flow caused by the addition of new content, or a simple oversight.
To be fair, this isn't a v18 issue. It's been going on for the last 1-2 versions. At some point Runey will need to go through and add some checks but doing so will also prevent you from focusing on the story of a specific girl - but with how they're all tied to one another I don't really see an easy way to avoid this.

There's an entire plot point where you can have missing npcs show up to participate with the scene, who then magically disappear after the scene is over because their story wasn't pushed far enough. I made a comment about one specific scene ages ago and funny enough, ran into the same exact issue I had last time when I started over in v18.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
To be fair, this isn't a v18 issue. It's been going on for the last 1-2 versions. At some point Runey will need to go through and add some checks but doing so will also prevent you from focusing on the story of a specific girl - but with how they're all tied to one another I don't really see an easy way to avoid this.

There's an entire plot point where you can have missing npcs show up to participate with the scene, who then magically disappear after the scene is over because their story wasn't pushed far enough. I made a comment about one specific scene ages ago and funny enough, ran into the same exact issue I had last time when I started over in v18.
There are some checks, but new one pop up all the time.

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
There are some checks, but new one pop up all the time.
The only thing that comes to my mind is to not base it just on girls stat numbers.
Instead, the scenes play out in order.
To start the scene all of the girls involved in the scene need to be at a certain stat or higher.
When they are all high enough the scene comes up.

And,,,,, I wrote that stoned. :p
ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.......

Last edited:

TamreeFugar

May 14, 2021
The only thing that comes to my mind is to not base it just on girls stat numbers.
To start the scene all of the girls involved in the scene need to be at a certain stat or higher.
:ROFLMAO:
Puff,Puff,Pass it to me!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I do pretty much everything stoned.
Puff Puff Give.jpg

barris

Jan 4, 2021
Macs don't have user-serviceable audio device drivers. Every other application, including RenPy games, works fine. It's just this one that is failing.
I have this issue too. On Mac, only with HH. I looked up error code 89 and it said "operation cancelled". I think because it takes a long time before it gives this error it gives up somehow, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I was thinking about finding a compressed version but there isn't one here.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I have this issue too. On Mac, only with HH. I looked up error code 89 and it said "operation cancelled". I think because it takes a long time before it gives this error it gives up somehow, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I was thinking about finding a compressed version but there isn't one here.
There something wrong with the compressed version posted on Aug 31st?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah but looks like you still need to download all of them. If was just download part three for last 3 updates to patch in sure.
Well, if the full version is too much, either get the compressed one, or don't delete the game and get the update only one each time.

4.70 star(s) 460 Votes