Nov 10, 2023
This is why Ashley is best girl #1 (They're all best girl though)
Besides which, everyone knows the best girl is Moon.
By the way, did you know that A11-Y just got another two music awards? And three of A11-Y's albums just were certified platinum and one was certified diamond for 23th time. And A11-Y announced on twitter that A11-Y will be unpacking a Red Diamond Play Button on A11-Y's youtube channel next week.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheDevian

Revenantdemna

Oct 8, 2021
Does anyone know how to advance Kali story at level 24? I've been trying to visit her room everyday but no hints available yet. Also how do you use unren for Moon story?

Vortex_Master

Oct 8, 2023
Just making sure, it's been a very common issue.

If I am reading correctly, F&E stopped being available for sleep.
If you are still early in the game, don't worry, they will come back, if you finished their story for now, then well, that's another story...
I finished the story. They are unavailable for sleep/wakeup call and when it says they are hanging around the hotel, they are not. They are also not seen at college. This is the bug I was meaning to highlight. Also that Emma occasionally appears masturbating in the hall when she is meant to be at college. These are the bugs I was attempting to highlight in my original post.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Altough i like moon, i honestly prefer kate the most, has enough specs in all areas, might me mildy autistic, but who cares, she's the girl i think has the least baggage to deal with (Ashley fans, im here for you, talk to a family member of friend, you can get through this)

• Haha
Reactions: TamreeFugar

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Since we can't have Juliet, I have to go with Kali and Lin and my #1 and 2.
Does anyone know how to advance Kali story at level 24? I've been trying to visit her room everyday but no hints available yet. Also how do you use unren for Moon story?
Does she have a ! by her name?
I finished the story. They are unavailable for sleep/wakeup call and when it says they are hanging around the hotel, they are not. They are also not seen at college. This is the bug I was meaning to highlight. Also that Emma occasionally appears masturbating in the hall when she is meant to be at college. These are the bugs I was attempting to highlight in my original post.
I am not sure if that is a bug or an oversight, but based on what I heard from the story, it makes sense. Have to wait and see what happens when we get the update. Might be worth mentioning in his bug report room, if you are in his discord though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
I'm greedy.
Lin, Android and Autumn are all tied for first place with me.

Lin, because of her insane cuteness, which should not be confused with Ashley's cuteness and insanity.
Android, because she is also cute, and she has variable sized boobs, and other things.
Autumn, because you just know that once she gets past those religeous hangups, she will turn into a freak in the sheets.

Revenantdemna

Oct 8, 2021
Since we can't have Juliet, I have to go with Kali and Lin and my #1 and 2.
Does she have a ! by her name?

I am not sure if that is a bug or an oversight, but based on what I heard from the story, it makes sense. Have to wait and see what happens when we get the update. Might be worth mentioning in his bug report room, if you are in his discord though.
Yeah she does have a! in her name. I tried to visit her at work but nothing is working

4.70 star(s) 466 Votes