Dj-jom2x

Oct 2, 2024
Its so much content also i think its gonna be bad end i have a bad feeling on it xD.. xD I'm overwhelmed on how much i can invite on my harem they also have different delema and need security... One just got taken by me xD and the android looks unstable xD i know this is just a game but deym i can feel the weight of the responsibility to keep all this girls sane xD

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I dont understand how the garden works i bought seed but i dont know where to plant
Visit the garden w/ Lin the first time. Clean it up via Ellen. Once cleaned up, revisit w/ Lin. Click on the door against the fence. Should show you a new area that's not developed. Speak with Ellen and start upgrading. Once you've got the basics cleaned up you should be able to plant seeds. You can upgrade the seed beds to higher quality w/ Ellen.

Reactions: TheDevian

ayayaya2442

Dec 18, 2020
In my actual playthrough It's an option after emma decided to sleep with you AND fel entered afterwards. to join her.
nah, that I remember. it's moreso that after you complete the current story, you no longer have the option to have them as alarm? unless i missed something LOL

(if anyone alr finished the new content and has a save with the option unlcoked, send it my way plss :pray:)

Last edited:

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
nah, that I remember. it's moreso that after you complete the current story, you no longer have the option to have them as alarm? unless i missed something LOL

(if anyone alr finished the new content and has a save with the option unlcoked, send it my way plss :pray:)
The option was gone for me as well, despite the popup saying things would revert to a prior state.

Reactions: ayayaya2442

konstant61

May 3, 2017
Your error looks similar to the beta errors that were floating around. You can try deleting the persistent save and see if it helps or reload a save that wasn't used in the beta. Otherwise I think we're kinda stuck on how to solve that problem at this time.
I'm playing the latest version, and started playing again from the beginning...

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
I'm playing the latest version, and started playing again from the beginning...
Either way, you still need to delete the persistent files from both locations to get rid of the error, if you played the beta on your computer at all.

Or provide more details on the state of your game to have gotten to the bug. I started a completely fresh save with v18 and didn't run into that error, so we had to have done something differently from one another for you to have encountered the bug.

In my scenario: I fully upgraded my garden as quickly as possible; Jin was still in recovery by the time it was finished. I planted some basic crops but never used any fertilizer or spray.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Or provide more details on the state of your game to have gotten to the bug. I started a completely fresh save with v18 and didn't run into that error, so we had to have done something differently from one another for you to have encountered the bug.

In my scenario: I fully upgraded my garden as quickly as possible; Jin was still in recovery by the time it was finished. I planted some basic crops but never used any fertilizer or spray.
We have some natural pest control planned for later...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy
4.70 star(s) 466 Votes