Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
did the content with ashley college and the sisters who torment her get re writ
cause those from earlier on never show up
I hope so, though i doubt it, where i always wondered wth the point of the feature was if your actions are very limited in the first place

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
did the content with ashley college and the sisters who torment her get re writ
cause those from earlier on never show up
Something specifically you're trying to remember? I had at the very least, the tease -> blow job scene, so I don't think the others were removed but I'm having trouble remembering them all.

Then we should be able to fuck them on campus after to stick it to their father :BootyTime:
You'll have to take solace in fucking them at his winter cabin instead :)

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Not good enough for me, i want him to see his 'daddy's girls' with their slutty expressions as the manager tears through their asshole :KEK:
Considering his opinion of the MC and the tropes we've gone through, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we have a scene with him watching through camera or something and getting rather pissed off at how much they're enjoying themselves.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Considering his opinion of the MC and the tropes we've gone through, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we have a scene with him watching through camera or something and getting rather pissed off at how much they're enjoying themselves.
She was going to film it, and send him the video, IIRC, though I don't think she followed through on it.

DigDug69

Engaged Member
Jun 29, 2019
There's a glitch when you go to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tried replaying the game in case it was something I did, but it's the same result
Since there is a mod for this game, you should always state whether you are using the mod.
Mods can cause glitches that have nothing to do with the actual game having a glitch, so better safe than sorry.

I've never seen that glitch reported by anyone before, which is why I mentioned it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I'm playing the latest version, from the very beginning, without beta version
I've ignored a similar error where something was off the table in regard to the bug spray.
Later on, when harvesting the bed, it didn't appear again and later on I was able to assign Jin the gardening work too (I had the feeling I got less snails after.... ^^)

• Thinking Face

konstant61

May 3, 2017
I've ignored a similar error where something was off the table in regard to the bug spray.
Later on, when harvesting the bed, it didn't appear again and later on I was able to assign Jin the gardening work too (I had the feeling I got less snails after.... ^^)
I also tried to ignore this error, but it doesn’t go away... I just can’t go further...

Dr. Juice

Feb 4, 2024
Since there is a mod for this game, you should always state whether you are using the mod.
Mods can cause glitches that have nothing to do with the actual game having a glitch, so better safe than sorry.

I've never seen that glitch reported by anyone before, which is why I mentioned it.
Thank you

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Thank you. I'm playing a mod
That event is fairly early - if you're up to doing a little testing, my suggestion would be to remove the mod and then start a new save using the skip button to see if the event triggers properly. Least then you can confirm if it's happening w/ or w/out the mod.

Also if you're using Lain's mod, make sure you have it updated to the v18 version. Not sure if the front page is updated to list it, but it was worked on by another member and posted it's thread.

4.70 star(s) 466 Votes