TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
"Savage"? I would say "mean", offensive" or "racist". Or "speciesist". Yeah, that's totally speciesist.
Is 'android' a 'species'? I mean, if they can reproduce, and if so, can they do so with humans? Other than ring species, that is the definition, though I would assume they would need to have a natural origin, not built... It's hard enough to nail down a definition for organic beings, but that adds a whole new level if confusion. :LOL:
since i have a memory, whenever i've seen or read, it's been pigtails, and braids just braids
I agree, that is what I thought too, until I watched Ranma and looked it up because I got annoyed by everyone calling him the 'pigtailed-boy/girl' and getting bothered by it, but every definition I read disagreed with what I thought of as 'common knowledge'.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Thought she was a half elf, it would have explained a lot.
The general idea of a half elf girl staying at the hotel is great, in my opinion. But I am unsure about how you could identify someone as a half elf? By the ears you could just say it‘s an elf. But all in all I believe a half elf could deliever good story material as in hiding her from the authorities for example.

And I would like to add the ponytail to best hairstyles ever! Emma so gorgeous

Reactions: TheDevian
Sep 4, 2017
Is 'android' a 'species'? I mean, if they can reproduce, and if so, can they do so with humans?
They can't, as far as I know. But we don't know too much about Harem Hotel's Android, or the world where this game is based. Who knows what kind of technology they have? Also, I am not sure if I remember it correctly, but didn't the android said that her vagina is fully functional?

asrind0r

Aug 6, 2018
How to increase friendship with Autumn?

Where can I get email Kali after I took her hard drive from the mailbox?

Answers to all other questions of passage already found

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
How to increase friendship with Autumn?

Where can I get email Kali after I took her hard drive from the mailbox?

Answers to all other questions of passage already found
For Autumn go to her door at noon or afternoon & TALK ( max friendship is 9 so if you at that level then she can`t lvl up anymore until next release )

For Kali go to her room morning or noon & click her door for the option to give her the hard drive

asrind0r

Aug 6, 2018
Friend with Kali 24, Lin 22 - the plot with both besides Kali will be at least 1 time without problems.

Friend Bot 23 - at the maximum.

Friend with Autumn 9 - maximum?

Friend with Mary 21 - maximum? Bot 23 - maxmimum?

Friend with Kali 24, Lin 22, Bot 23 - at the maximum.

Twin Emma and Felicita - 19 - maximum?

Friend with Elen 0 - with her there were several events, the friendship should not rise?

Friend with Ash 1 - Who is she, remind me, I missed when I saw her.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Friend with Kali 24, Lin 22 - the plot with both besides Kali will be at least 1 time without problems.

Friend Bot 23 - at the maximum.

Friend with Autumn 9 - maximum?

Friend with Mary 21 - maximum? Bot 23 - maxmimum?

Friend with Kali 24, Lin 22, Bot 23 - at the maximum.

Twin Emma and Felicita - 19 - maximum?

Friend with Elen 0 - with her there were several events, the friendship should not rise?

Friend with Ash 1 - Who is she, remind me, I missed when I saw her.
Who`s Mary ??

Ashley 1st floor middle door ( the psychotic one )
You need to level her friendship up for Maria & there is I believe at least 1 link with Kali`s story line

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
how do I increse friendship with the android? going out with her only ever increases obedience
To increase friendship go to their rooms when they are there & click the talk options on their door. If it stalls for a few days straight then chances are you need another character levelled up first

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Pigtails, kind sir, short ones on opposite sides of the head are pigtails (can be used for small ones in general, as long as they are on the sides)

Carry on the light of one of the best hairstyles ever ~
I used to think the same thing, but it's called 'twin-tails', a pigtail is actually a braid or two.
I always thought they were interchangable.
Twin tails are just dual ponytails. Pigtails, like @TheDevian said, are twin braided ponytails (doesn't need to be tight though, can be very loose). Not to be confused with the actual greatest women's hairstyle ever: the pigtail buns.

On a side note - is anyone having problems posting photos right now? I keep getting server errors for some reason...
The general idea of a half elf girl staying at the hotel is great, in my opinion. But I am unsure about how you could identify someone as a half elf? By the ears you could just say it‘s an elf. But all in all I believe a half elf could deliever good story material as in hiding her from the authorities for example.

And I would like to add the ponytail to best hairstyles ever! Emma so gorgeous
Half-elves look exactly like humans except they have pointy ears.

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes