Apr 16, 2019
So you probably just dont remember about the scene. Its one time on the morning after she sleeps with you, she says she was washing her maid costume and didnt have something else to wear, then you say she can keep your shirt. Its not a long scene or anything.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Any updates here?
but for patreons...
The Alpha isn't really an update in the terms of v0.x. It adds content little by little. The staff wouldn't even upload it here. These builds get updated, patched, and break so often nobody wants to deal with them.

Completely different story for Pre Releases though. Those are for patching up the rest of the bugs, and I don't really care if those are uploaded or leaked (I mean, I'd very much prefer they weren't). But Alphas and Betas are not something the average person needs to play.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
The reason those save slots looked like that is out of my control. When I changed the UI for those slave slots, the thumbnails couldn't resize themselves. So simply loading the save and saving over it will fix the problem.

Android BJ will definitely be coming!
I would love to see this! AND KISSING SCENE TOO! XD Android waifu the best <3 <3 <3

D

Deleted member 59977

@Runey can you post the changelog? Would be interested to see what you have added in this version.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
My fingers are crossed for a Buyable Nia in June.
Around the 21st would be good best Bday pres ever, 0.7 update with Nia.
but i'm happy with just a 0.7 :)

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 443 Votes