Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
in v.0.7 will you get to have sex with Sylvia and Nia or ann or all of them
Sylvia will have blowjobs, Nia will have blowjobs, Ann will have sex.

You'll have to make Sylvia and Nia give you blow jobs by using your Master/Slave relationship if you decide to do so.

Or, if you want to have more of a friend relationship with them, don't make them fuck you (Ann wants sex though, so no problem there)

Later on in their story, you'll probably get the option for happier sex.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've fallen a bit sick, so there may not be a beta build next weekend.
Take your time, hope you feel better soon.
I'm trying to decide whether or not anyone would listen if I recommended people to back up their saves before downloading the beta (or any update for that matter).
Probably not, I mean, if they are not already making at least one save per day with that many save slots, I don't think anything would help. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kirto12

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018

You'll have to make Sylvia and Nia give you blow jobs by using your Master/Slave relationship if you decide to do so.

Or, if you want to have more of a friend relationship with them, don't make them fuck you (Ann wants sex though, so no problem there)

Hope you feel better soon.

Is there any negative outcome if you go that route with Sylvia and Nia? I don’t think I would want to anyways. Taking advantage of the master/slave relationship would make MC not much better that their previous masters in my opinion, so it kinda nullifies the goodwill you cultivated among them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think the character wouldnt focus too hard on the disability as a kink thing from the discussions on discord. It would just be part of her character. I personally really like the idea if done tastefully.
I am more of the 'I don't mind it, if done tastefully' mindset, but either way, I am not going to complain (unless it's REALLY bad). :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: E-Dog
Feb 3, 2018
Disabilities: the fastest way to open a quagmire! I voted middle, but I urge restraint. I’d like to avoid being called a bunch of nasty things, but I will say this. Disabled characters rarely go well in terms of story. (I mean the message is fine, but I’ve heard 90 times already.)

I really suggest writing some sample dialogue over a hypothetical date, including some interactions with the girls, to see if she’s worth it. No pictures, no animations, not even coded, just a block of text hidden in a spoiler asking for feedback.

I might not be right, and it might be way too early, but ultimately, we’ve all read the books and seen the movies. Nemo learns he can contribute and be independent even with a bad fin.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018

So, we had a discussion going on on discord, and we're looking for input. What do you guys think of a girl in a wheelchair? Poll in the link above.
So she can do pull ups in order to ride the mc? Might work.....might not. Would be nice lighthearted type thing though.
(Kinda reminds me of the brother from Weeds telling his story of doing a paraplegic :LOL:)

Last edited:

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
I think the character wouldnt focus too hard on the disability as a kink thing from the discussions on discord. It would just be part of her character. I personally really like the idea if done tastefully.
I’m of the same mind as well.

Am I weird for immediately thinking about how Runey would have to make the hotel wheelchair accessible? :unsure: Ellen is going to be busy with contractors!

Feb 3, 2018

Interesting. May be time to get a secondary save system going.

Reactions: Forgotusername

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
in the scene with the 3 elves kidnapping MC while in disguise, MC gets to learn that (revealed later to be Ann) went along with things to basically help/protect them [or just Nia?]. Also in it Sylvia says she wouldn't mind having sex once a week or so as part of the 'Buy all 3 of us demand/offer...' [and this was without MC adding any commentary about paying 14k for them & feeding/housing them etc]. It was obvious that Ann felt bad about what they were doing and had done to MC, and that all 3 of them saw him as different from other 'Masters'. During it i was thinking, and i will say yes and then either call LEOs or ?? because i couldn't see an honest benefit for doing it when i could go have a threesome with Kali & Lucia or take Emma to the beach, or Maria to the beach, etc. the elves in their desperation and Nia having no trust, drove them to the buy us or else...and like it plays out in the scene... they really DON'T have anything to offer him except themselves.
But like i said, seeing a story where Nia has to be brought around to trusting MC -now all the while doing the Bat-thing; and risking everything he has been building by doing so.... Yep, i got hooked... MC wants sex, wants lots of it from as many ladies as possible... but would he really risk everything for no reward, and for huge headaches in Nia's case, literally ;-)

It's sad that you don't plan on much 'story' for Ann; but if she is more of a mind like Jin, i.e. has no qualms about sleeping with MC then the only part too develop would be her back story and learning more about dark elves/elves. She knows who MC is, was envious of Lin & his very obvious bond. * Maybe the story could be something like that;seeking a more fulfilling relationship? She was genuinely nice to the other elves even though she hadn't met them, and they were literally her competition; made me like her instantly (kwim).

on the question Poll... in a society that has androids wouldn't they have cybernetics that would make wheelchairs obsolete? After all Sylvia's 'sacred' tats were removed, with No visible scarring at all, and they were significant. Demonstrating very advanced medical technology in addition to the robotics & AI tech.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
on the question Poll... in a society that has androids wouldn't they have cybernetics that would make wheelchairs obsolete? After all Sylvia's 'sacred' tats were removed, with No visible scarring at all, and they were significant. Demonstrating very advanced medical technology in addition to the robotics & AI tech.
From what we have seen, in spite of this technology, there is still a huge wealth disparity. A family, like Ashley's for instance, likely wouldn't be able to afford the prosthetics or the medical bills that would come with maintaining them. Would cybernetics like that be pssible, perhaps, would they be economically feasible for everyone? Most certainly not.

Reactions: TheDevian and Runey

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

So, we had a discussion going on on discord, and we're looking for input. What do you guys think of a girl in a wheelchair? Poll in the link above.
Well what should I say? I have nothing against disabled people, quite the contrary. BUT -- I don't play this game to have them in it. Just my 2 cent.

Reactions: Froschkönig27

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
would they be economically feasible for everyone? Most certainly not
but i thought socialized medicine was supposed to be great? /end sarcasm. yes i agree with you IRL cybernetics are going to be expensive, heck wheelchairs are expensive. but i was pointing out - sylvia's tats were removed, she had had LOTS of them, irl tat removal is expensive, and not flawless like she looked. so easy issue, med tech is cheaper than we would think(?) also, remember Maria living in foster care lived better than ashley who's dad was a pile of excrement.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
would have been cool if Sylvia would have been upgraded to the main character,so that we can not only have sex and overall sexual relationship with her but so that she in time fallen for the MC and in the end would have been one of his wives or whatever the main cast suposed to be in the ending to MC along with their children(including Sylvia and MC kid too)!!!

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 443 Votes