caldaribans

Nov 15, 2018
I've fallen sick. It seems to be almost gone, but this week has not been great.
Aside from being sick, a friend is going through trouble that could end up with him in prison.

There won't be a any progress on v0.7 this week, but hopefully by Monday everything is back to normal for me.
Ty for answer ^^Get well soon.

Reactions: TheDevian

BobBubbles

Mar 7, 2018
I'm loving this game so far.

Does anyone know how to get Nia's new outfit in the Beta? I can't see any way to buy it. Has that bit not been included yet?

Edit: Nevermind, found it.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm loving this game so far.

Does anyone know how to get Nia's new outfit in the Beta? I can't see any way to buy it. Has that bit not been included yet?

Edit: Nevermind, found it.
Better to ask in the discord rather than here. You'll get quicker help.

In Beta 4, that stuff hasn't been completed yet, so that's what the "cheat" option on Nia is for. Just to see the outfits.

Reactions: TheDevian and aolli

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Any updated walkthrough?
You don't really need one, just "talk" to the girls when the option is available when you are ready to continue them. If it isn't available, then mostly likely you just need to wait a few days. There are a couple of exceptions, but that will cover most of the content.

Reactions: imzahai

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
What would you like to see? I've been wanting to make events more about the sexy parts, like Maria's new event in v0.7

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
seeing this picture gave me an idea. maria "kidnaps" lin (because why not, she is a crazy bitch) and threatens that she will fuck her if you dont find her soon enough. and if MC finds her he may let it happen, fuck them both, or he wont be in mood for games and will drag maria to the dungeon to punish her.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes