Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
That Kali idea makes a lot of sense, I can see her of having that sort of fetish.
"Its Brilliant"
I hope you're planning on making it a repeatable event.

The BDSM idea though?, does that mean lust is going to start having more of an impact?.
if i remember correctly it was not fully implemented and worked only on Lin?.
Would be amusing to have them chained up for a few days then have them rape MC the moment they are released.
"That's if you can call it rape we all know the MC's willing"

Reactions: Runey

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
iirc everytime you take Kali to the cafe under exhibition and do the face down sex thing, she increases in affection, exhibitionism and sluttiness, and yes she admits that being in public is embarrassing which makes it hotter for her.

Reactions: TheDevian

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
What do you guys think of this story idea for Kali? It's a little further than some stuff has gone so I wanted some opinions. It was liked on discord so I thought I would ask here as well.
I think it looks like you have really thought this through, I like this idea, and I would like to see it in HH.
Thanks for involving us again.

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
Runey as you have the end of this game already planned What are the or are there any plans for your next masterpiece. If you do please no spoilers just a yes or no. (or you can tell me to shut th f^^k up)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Runey as you have the end of this game already planned What are the or are there any plans for your next masterpiece. If you do please no spoilers just a yes or no. (or you can tell me to shut th f^^k up)
I have some ideas for what my next games will be, but no solid plans.
I also plan to start making some hentai comics for stuff I don't want to put in HH soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
What do you guys think of this story idea for Kali? It's a little further than some stuff has gone so I wanted some opinions. It was liked on discord so I thought I would ask here as well.

This will all be optional of course.

And I have another idea related to "harder" sex content. This one is not story based so I won't spoil it.

Once you gain the submission trait, I'm thinking you'll be able to go further with BDSM training.

For example, with Lin you could leave her tied up with a vibe attached to her in the dungeon for however long you would like (yes, infinity! They will be fed and such, the player just wouldn't see it). After 2 days of being left in there, the girl would start to lose 2 submission a day. After 5 days, they'll start losing 2 Affection/Obedience a day as well. But you can keep them in there regardless of how low their stats go.

Other examples of these trait events would be:

Setting Android's sensitivity to 1,000% and teasing her for however long you want.

Making Ashley wear an egg vibe 24/7 until she reaches 3 days. At which point she'll just fuck you in the middle of the night without your permission.

For Maria, you could leave her on a wooden horse (she's a bit of a masochist after all)
@Runey

I thought about this a bit; I really don't like the spoiler content at all and I wouldn't like to see any increase in the intensity of the BDSM content. I've had a hard time rationalizing the romantic aspect of the game (which is what I play the game for) with the existing BDSM and escalating that is going to be a giant turn-off for me.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018

And I have another idea related to "harder" sex content. This one is not story based so I won't spoil it.

Once you gain the submission trait, I'm thinking you'll be able to go further with BDSM training.

For example, with Lin you could leave her tied up with a vibe attached to her in the dungeon for however long you would like (yes, infinity! They will be fed and such, the player just wouldn't see it). After 2 days of being left in there, the girl would start to lose 2 submission a day. After 5 days, they'll start losing 2 Affection/Obedience a day as well. But you can keep them in there regardless of how low their stats go.

Setting Android's sensitivity to 1,000% and teasing her for however long you want.

Making Ashley wear an egg vibe 24/7 until she reaches 3 days. At which point she'll just fuck you in the middle of the night without your permission.

For Maria, you could leave her on a wooden horse (she's a bit of a masochist after all)
The Kali idea: YES, YES, Oh God YES!
Leaving the girls tied up & forgotten in the dungeon for days, not so much.
Extended sessions is good.
Having them trying to go about their normal day with the egg vibe, fun.
Messing with Android's sensitivity is very interesting.
But just leaving them in the dungeon with no idea when or if you will be back, No thanks.

May 20, 2019
I have some ideas for what my next games will be, but no solid plans.
I also plan to start making some hentai comics for stuff I don't want to put in HH soon.

Good to see your trolling around here mate, always nice to see interactive creators.

Figure you could answer a question for me lad? How exactly do you go about rigging these scenes and animations and whatnot into HS? Think I'd like to make some OC of my own, get started in this because it looks like a lot of fun.

No idea how you lads do this stuff though. Don't need a big rundown, but I wouldn't even know where to begin in making OC for HS let alone a whole rempy game outa it.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
How exactly do you go about rigging these scenes and animations and whatnot into HS? Think I'd like to make some OC of my own, get started in this because it looks like a lot of fun.

No idea how you lads do this stuff though. Don't need a big rundown, but I wouldn't even know where to begin in making OC for HS let alone a whole rempy game outa it.
I have 92 gig of HS stuff, do a little search online and you can dl it free too, lots of mods and such in that 92 gig not just the main program which is like 6 gig i think. play with it and go from there is plenty of tutorials and such online. heck i may try my hand at it too, have a lot story material from my rpg days...

May 20, 2019
I have 92 gig of HS stuff, do a little search online and you can dl it free too, lots of mods and such in that 92 gig not just the main program which is like 6 gig i think. play with it and go from there is plenty of tutorials and such online. heck i may try my hand at it too, have a lot story material from my rpg days...
Whats some good mods/programmes/vids to get me started then? Main problem is I've nowhere to start but plenty of interest to.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

To expand on your idea with Ashley, there are already times where you can call her at school and ask her to send pictures of herself with toys inserted. Maybe you could increase the horniness by having her keep the toy inserted at least until she comes home. Another thought would be to visit her at school and get raped by her because of it.
Similar to this is the fact that you can ask Lin to wear a toy when she's in the kitchen and can't remove it until you say so. Maybe this could have an effect on her "Lust" as well.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
@Runey

I thought about this a bit; I really don't like the spoiler content at all and I wouldn't like to see any increase in the intensity of the BDSM content. I've had a hard time rationalizing the romantic aspect of the game (which is what I play the game for) with the existing BDSM and escalating that is going to be a giant turn-off for me.

In the same update, I plan for you to be able able to Kiss each girl when you have the affection trait. Signs of affection are great, and more will always come.

Well, I'm not too sure how much you've seen BDSM stuff, but only people who love and trust each other a lot do this, so it's quite the opposite. Imagine what your girlfriend would think of this idea, she's likely weaker than you, so allowing you to tie her up shows she trusts that you wont do any thing she doesn't want you to do.

This is all optional, and if you don't want to kiss her, or don't want to fulfill her fantasy, then you don't have to, and you wont be punished for it.

The same thing is happening with the new Elves. You can feed them trash food and make them suck your dick whenever you want, which makes them sad. Or you can give them relative freedom and good food. They'll be happy and give you happy sex.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I think the character wouldnt focus too hard on the disability as a kink thing from the discussions on discord. It would just be part of her character. I personally really like the idea if done tastefully.
To clarify, what people want out of the character is more of a Tsundere. The reason I brought up putting her in a wheelchair (and why I think it gained traction) is because it would give her a fairly unique silhuette compared to other H games, which would help Harem Hotel stand out among the crowd. I believe the character would be dealing with unrelated problems the majority of the time, if the conversation about her on discord transfers into the actual character/.

Something more like Katawa Shoujo, instead of a kink to be filled.

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes