Advocate315

Oct 17, 2018
Accidentally put Kali's maid outfit onto Maria and now I want it in game.

I believe it may be worthwhile to have a scene wherein everybody is wearing a maid outfit. I can just imagine Lin and Android running around trying to get everybody to join in to surprise the MC with a fully garbed maid harem.

Reactions: Runey and TheDevian

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
I was able to get custom animations to work, now I can do things like this with extreme ease. Expect more of it.
View attachment 311757
View attachment 311780
View attachment 311788
Holy shit nice! Maybe now it would be possible to up the awesome of that scene with Kali in the cafe where we pin her to the table and screw her? I recall you saying that wouldn't be possible as long as you were stuck with the pre-fab'd animations for smooth animating.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Holy shit nice! Maybe now it would be possible to up the awesome of that scene with Kali in the cafe where we pin her to the table and screw her? I recall you saying that wouldn't be possible as long as you were stuck with the pre-fab'd animations for smooth animating.
That's correct! I should be able to fully animate that scene.

Dec 23, 2018
Runey id like to say great to see ur back and the game is back on track. i have a question regarding kali and her sister when i try to initiate the threesome a few lines of dialogue occur then it says 'TODO' and then i go back to as if i just entered the room

Reactions: Runey

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Runey id like to say great to see ur back and the game is back on track. i have a question regarding kali and her sister when i try to initiate the threesome a few lines of dialogue occur then it says 'TODO' and then i go back to as if i just entered the room
Sounds like you have an older version of the game, I would suggest redownloading it.

lev123456

Oct 21, 2017
beta 07 i dont know how to upload link on mega

Moderator Edit: removed non-certified host link.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes