D

Deleted member 1193714

What would you like to see? I've been wanting to make events more about the sexy parts, like Maria's new event in v0.7

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maria looks so fucking good in that outfit, and girls dominating one another is fire.
I just can't wait for the bratty side of Felicity to get what she deserves and get treated like a puppy

Reactions: Runey

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
What would you like to see? I've been wanting to make events more about the sexy parts, like Maria's new event in v0.7

Sexy romance would be good i think if that makes sense like more that just hey lets fuck ya know. (Sweet ,ecchi ,romantic) relationships between the characters makes the sex better.idk if that makes sense or not

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

More with the linked pairs, such as the ...um, er, 'clones' (don't twins do everything together? Why not cosplay sex? Two little kitties in heat). Camera shots of them doing more things, like changing, or playing in their costumes, hopefully one day also making out, but I assume that is a ways off yet, at least one good drunken evening anyway. :devilish:

Lin and her sister (in the dungeon is fine, but maybe something in the bedroom, even a contest like who is the bigger anal slut, started as Jin picking on Lin for being such a non-slut [reminds me of south park Mr. Slave vs. Paris Hilton], you walk in and Lin suggests you pound their asses until one of them passes out).

Kali and Luci, maybe another sexy beach scene, or something in the hot tub. Maybe you start banging one of them, and the other walks in the room, and insists on joining them. Maybe the three of you go out for a date and do some kinky stuff in the theater, park, or restaurant.

Ashley and her mom, her trying to convince her mom that she is happy, and that her mom should also be happy, unlike how she is with her dad, (I mean his isn't too much further than Ashley blowing us in front of her in the entryway), and getting her to sleep with you is her twisted way of trying to help show her she could be much happier.

Obviously Ashley and Ren would be a great scene, maybe after you buy her, she assumes you did so as a sex slave, even if Ashley is there, much like her father (Ren still kind of sees her as a kid I assume here for a number of reasons, her long lifespan if nothing else), she goes to your bedroom, half naked and expecting to be abused when Ashley walks in, sees her, and wants to join you both for some kinky fun! The shock on Ren's face, the joy on Ashley's, the bonding moment, it would be sweet. Maybe then, Ren can start to see Ashley as more of a grownup.

How about Maria and Juliet (weren't they kind of friendly, she could come by to tutor again, and Maria pulls her into your room hoping you catch them). Or something similar in the showers at school with Juliet and Kate.

Ellen and ...anyone really, maybe one day you find her sitting at her desk, secretly fingering herself, because there are no guests and nothing for her to do (and she can't get your last event out of her head), another option is the drinking contest, there could be a group scene with her and Maria, her and Moon, or any other girl you want to use really.

Kind of too soon for Autumn, unless she is being taught something, but then if one of the other girls is willing to do something for you like that, then we would need another excuse for her to keep at it, as she was only doing that as a last resort, unless she is starting to awaken and is unconsciously finding thinly veiled excuses to do it herself. :ROFLMAO: Oh, that is another option, she could get drunk and her real feelings come out. Maria or someone could convince her to drink a bit too much (she would be a lightweight) using some excuse like being allowed to drink the sacrificial wine or some such nonsense, and she confesses how much she secretly enjoys your secret little 'healing sessions'. ;)

Well, that's just off the top of my head.
I'm a fan of sweet intimate moments, A hug here a gentle tender kiss there can go a long way.
especially if more story is added and i get to know the girls better :)
Yeah, having a hug or kiss option, much like the pet option for the maids, especially in the lobby moments, would be a very nice touch.

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
More with the linked pairs, such as the ...um, er, 'clones' (don't twins do everything together? Why not cosplay sex? Two little kitties in heat). Camera shots of them doing more things, like changing, or playing in their costumes, hopefully one day also making out, but I assume that is a ways off yet, at least one good drunken evening anyway. :devilish:

Lin and her sister (in the dungeon is fine, but maybe something in the bedroom, even a contest like who is the bigger anal slut, started as Jin picking on Lin for being such a non-slut [reminds me of south park Mr. Slave vs. Paris Hilton], you walk in and Lin suggests you pound their asses until one of them passes out).

Kali and Luci, maybe another sexy beach scene, or something in the hot tub. Maybe you start banging one of them, and the other walks in the room, and insists on joining them. Maybe the three of you go out for a date and do some kinky stuff in the theater, park, or restaurant.

Ashley and her mom, her trying to convince her mom that she is happy, and that her mom should also be happy, unlike how she is with her dad, (I mean his isn't too much further than Ashley blowing us in front of her in the entryway), and getting her to sleep with you is her twisted way of trying to help show her she could be much happier.

Obviously Ashley and Ren would be a great scene, maybe after you buy her, she assumes you did so as a sex slave, even if Ashley is there, much like her father (Ren still kind of sees her as a kid I assume here for a number of reasons, her long lifespan if nothing else), she goes to your bedroom, half naked and expecting to be abused when Ashley walks in, sees her, and wants to join you both for some kinky fun! The shock on Ren's face, the joy on Ashley's, the bonding moment, it would be sweet. Maybe then, Ren can start to see Ashley as more of a grownup.

How about Maria and Juliet (weren't they kind of friendly, she could come by to tutor again, and Maria pulls her into your room hoping you catch them). Or something similar in the showers at school with Juliet and Kate.

Ellen and ...anyone really, maybe one day you find her sitting at her desk, secretly fingering herself, because there are no guests and nothing for her to do (and she can't get your last event out of her head), another option is the drinking contest, there could be a group scene with her and Maria, her and Moon, or any other girl you want to use really.

Kind of too soon for Autumn, unless she is being taught something, but then if one of the other girls is willing to do something for you like that, then we would need another excuse for her to keep at it, as she was only doing that as a last resort, unless she is starting to awaken and is unconsciously finding thinly veiled excuses to do it herself. :ROFLMAO: Oh, that is another option, she could get drunk and her real feelings come out. Maria or someone could convince her to drink a bit too much (she would be a lightweight) using some excuse like being allowed to drink the sacrificial wine or some such nonsense, and she confesses how much she secretly enjoys your secret little 'healing sessions'. ;)

Well, that's just off the top of my head.

Yeah, having a hug or kiss option, much like the pet option for the maids, especially in the lobby moments, would be a very nice touch.
if that's of the top of your head that's some f**k big head (almost said f**king GOOD HEAD) o_O

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
if that's of the top of your head that's some f**k big head (almost said f**king GOOD HEAD) o_O
Hehehe. Brainstorming is kind of my thing. It took me longer to type it up than to think of it. I am an endless fount of useless information. :LOL:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019

@Runey

I know you that could be pulled in a thousand directions, but I would like you to simply be your creative best and surprise us. I don't want, though I know some do, a "spec" story driven our requests. Just keep on doing you...

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
First of all, please pardon my not so good english i am not nativ.

In my Opinion HH is the best Game i played in this direction, not only because the Grafic and Animation are very good, for me it is the touching Story behind the Characters.
They are not only "nice looking Objects" they are "living Persons" and thats make a good Game a great Game.

So i think giving new or already in the Game Chars farther a good story is more importend than a lot of new Chars.

Of course this is only my Opinion :)

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
First of all, please pardon my not so good english i am not nativ.

In my Opinion HH is the best Game i played in this direction, not only because the Grafic and Animation are very good, for me it is the touching Story behind the Characters.
They are not only "nice looking Objects" they are "living Persons" and thats make a good Game a great Game.

So i think giving new or already in the Game Chars farther a good story is more importend than a lot of new Chars.

Of course this is only my Opinion :)
English might not be your native language but I think you expressed yourself pretty well, and I agree 100% (y)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I'm a fan of sweet intimate moments, A hug here a gentle tender kiss there can go a long way.
especially if more story is added and i get to know the girls better :)
I'm definitely for more of this just because the stories written for the girls, so far, have added enough depth to their characters that it's gotten difficult for me to see them as simple fuck toys. Besides, with all of the sex the MC gets on a [nearly] constant basis, I'd think there'd come a point where a break is needed to recharge the batteries.

However, one possible sexual thought came to mind. Felicity has a cat outfit, and Android has a cow outfit. Well, don't cats like milk? (Think about it.)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
What do you guys think of this story idea for Kali? It's a little further than some stuff has gone so I wanted some opinions. It was liked on discord so I thought I would ask here as well.

This will all be optional of course.

And I have another idea related to "harder" sex content. This one is not story based so I won't spoil it.

Once you gain the submission trait, I'm thinking you'll be able to go further with BDSM training.

For example, with Lin you could leave her tied up with a vibe attached to her in the dungeon for however long you would like (yes, infinity! They will be fed and such, the player just wouldn't see it). After 2 days of being left in there, the girl would start to lose 2 submission a day. After 5 days, they'll start losing 2 Affection/Obedience a day as well. But you can keep them in there regardless of how low their stats go.

Other examples of these trait events would be:

Setting Android's sensitivity to 1,000% and teasing her for however long you want.

Making Ashley wear an egg vibe 24/7 until she reaches 3 days. At which point she'll just fuck you in the middle of the night without your permission.

For Maria, you could leave her on a wooden horse (she's a bit of a masochist after all)

Last edited:

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
What do you guys think of this story idea for Kali? It's a little further than some stuff has gone so I wanted some opinions. It was liked on discord so I thought I would ask here as well.

This will all be optional of course.

And I have another idea. This one is not story based so I won't spoil it.

Once you gain the submission trait, I'm thinking you'll be able to go further with BDSM training.

For example, with Lin you could leave her tied up with a vibe attached to her in the dungeon for however long you would like (yes, infinity! They will be fed and such, the player just wouldn't see it). After 2 days of being left in there, the girl would start to lose 2 submission a day. After 5 days, they'll start losing 2 Affection/Obedience a day as well. But you can keep them in there regardless of how low their stats go.

Other examples of these trait events would be:

Setting Android's sensitivity to 1,000% and teasing her for however long you want.

Making Ashley wear an egg vibe 24/7 until she reaches 3 days. At which point she'll just fuck you in the middle of the night without your permission.

For Maria, you could leave her on a wooden horse (she's a bit of a masochist after all)
look's like you have all the bases covered .and it works for me ;)

Reactions: Runey
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes