TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Speaking of which. Am I the only one thinking Ashley's mother is redeemable? Maybe I'm misremembering but wasn't it mainly her father being abusive while the mother was away because of work? So if she realises was an asshole her husband is and leaves him we can try and reconnect her and Ashley. I think that any contact outside the harem will help Ashley a lot, especially rebuilding a bridge to the past. But that will certainly not be easy.
Oh yeah, I love her mom, want to 'see' more of her. Though with Ashley, I know of expect one much like the first time we met her, when Ashley blew us in front of her where some comes back and Ash forces her to do something as some kind of payback or whatever. It could also be that mom was fantasizing about it since then, as her husband can't compare, etc... :devilish:
Do what I do, use a privacy filter! Only I can see the screen!
You would do that, wouldn't you ...THEA?!?!?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Oh yeah, I love her mom, want to 'see' more of her. Though with Ashley, I know of expect one much like the first time we met her, when Ashley blew us in front of her where some comes back and Ash forces her to do something as some kind of payback or whatever. It could also be that mom was fantasizing about it since then, as her husband can't compare, etc... :devilish:
I don't actually want the mom to join the harem. As I see it Ashley is in a much more healthy state of mind since we assured her we love her and want her as part of the harem but the MC is still her fixation. Even now she's trying to get along with the other girls mainly because they are part of the harem. She realizes it's either the harem or nothing. What I'm looking for is giving Ashley something external, something not connected to the MC or the harem, she can connect with. Be it friends, hobbies or ... her mother. In that vein if we make her mother part of the harem that would be counter productive. It would give her even more reason to focus on the harem.

Tristrix

Jun 30, 2019
I don't actually want the mom to join the harem. As I see it Ashley is in a much more healthy state of mind since we assured her we love her and want her as part of the harem but the MC is still her fixation. Even now she's trying to get along with the other girls mainly because they are part of the harem. She realizes it's either the harem or nothing. What I'm looking for is giving Ashley something external, something not connected to the MC or the harem, she can connect with. Be it friends, hobbies or ... her mother. In that vein if we make her mother part of the harem that would be counter productive. It would give her even more reason to focus on the harem.
I don't know though, that scene where she asks Kali to have dinner with her and they kinda bond was a huge step for her. She was so hostile to the other girls at first because she was afraid of losing you to them, but now that she feels more secure and confident in the relationship, it seems like she's reaching out and making an effort. I'd like to see more of that.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The elf she had helping her growing up would be a good addition for this exact reason.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
On the other hand, it could be a good healing step, and give them something to bond over. In much the same way Kali and Luci were able to grow closer over your dick... :devilish:
The elf she had helping her growing up would be a good addition for this exact reason.
Yeah, Ren should be first. ;)

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Well if we buy her that's just another reason for Ashley to fixate on us. But how the world is set up it might still be the best option depending on her situation. If she's treated well and content where she is we could just leave her. Maybe get into contact and have her meet Ashley. If she's treated poorly however, we send in Nia and then buy her.

On the other hand, it could be a good healing step, and give them something to bond over ... :devilish:
Somehow I get the feeling you're just looking to add a MILF to the harem :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well if we buy her that's just another reason for Ashley to fixate on us. But how the world is set up it might still be the best option depending on her situation. If she's treated well and content where she is we could just leave her. Maybe get into contact and have her meet Ashley. If she's treated poorly however, we send in Nia and then buy her.

Somehow I get the feeling you're just looking to add a MILF to the harem :sneaky:
Mmmmmmmm... could be. :devilish:

Though, to be fair, I have been hoping since the first time we saw her.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Someone has last update full save? I lost mine and I don't want to restart from the beginning ;)

( if also there are all scenes saved :sneaky: )

Canes

May 27, 2018
I want my money back! Lin is a useless maid/slave. She had 6 (or was it 9) owners already, she can't cook, and she's disobedient and shy? The Worst cute maid ever!

Canes

May 27, 2018
Think of it as an investment, now she's trained up you can sell her on for a profit.
Hmm, I like the way you think. Okay, I'm convinced, I'll keep her around and maybe sue her previous owners for doing a poor job on training her.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 443 Votes