raider286

Dec 27, 2017
Someone found the scenes in sactuary already?

I just can restrict or allow recreational access to the Elves, let them call me other names and ask them how they are...

The Sanctuary:

Added 2 repeatable blowjobs to Nia - not found
Added repeatable blowjob to Sylvia - not found
Added repeatable sex with Ann - not found
Added the happiness system to the Elves - check
Added the ability to restrict and allow recreational access to the Elves - check
Added 3 Story Events to Nia - not found
Added 1 Story Event to Sylvia - not found
Added 1 Story Event to Ann - not found

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Someone found the scenes in sactuary already?

I just can restrict or allow recreational access to the Elves, let them call me other names and ask them how they are...
The repeatable scenes are on the SLAVE route.
Nia 1 for each outfit

Nia Story events: 1 taking her to the sanctuary. 2 Shopping for her. 3 Her new look
Sylvia Story Event: taking her to the Sanctuary
Ann: See above.
Bonus scene, Slyvia & Nia questioning Lin about YOU.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
This update made Moon my favorite secondary character. I'm stuck between Maria and Kali as my favorite character. Also, fuck the government. I wouldn't mind getting the drow pregnant, but Lin is my favorite elf girl.
I've always had something of a weakness for Asians, so I pretty much fell in love with Moon as soon as she was introduced. Of course, she has a long way to go before she can even compare to Lin.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
This update made Moon my favorite secondary character. I'm stuck between Maria and Kali as my favorite character. Also, fuck the government. I wouldn't mind getting the drow pregnant, but Lin is my favorite elf girl.
This isn't explained in game, so you may not know, but getting a drow pregnant will leave the child crippled for life. A half drow's life span is about 10 - 30 years.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This isn't explained in game, so you may not know, but getting a drow pregnant will leave the child crippled for life. A half drow's life span is about 10 - 30 years.
Then you need to hurry up and make a few more generations with them, so they can stabilize! ..wait, what?

I see a problem here Runey, if that girl in the wheelchair is the next resident, and she gets the room next to Autumn ...Those floors are not wheelchair accessible!!! You might need to put in elevators! :LOL:

...Well, I mean, unless you are going to make her sleep in the lobby. ;)

Reactions: imzahai

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Is she Asian? Does Asia exist in this universe? :)
Well, it's probably not called that, but she looks Korean, and has a Korean name, so they have an equivalent to it anyway.
Ji-yeon Moon definitely sounds Korean. One thing is that "Ji-yeon" is more commonly used as a given name with "Moon" used as the surname. Of course, then the name order would have to be reversed to follow tradition, and Moon's name would need to be changed. Not really worth the hassle. Besides, it's Runey's world, and he can do whatever he wants. :cool:

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah, of course your right. I was just being silly. Wasn't serious at all. I mean no matter what it's called it doesn't change you liking Asians. Which I also suffer from. I suppose in an unfinished fantasy world it would be correct to call her Asian looking but it doesn't really matter. Just teasing really. No grammar nazi'ing at all.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Yeah, of course your right. I was just being silly. Wasn't serious at all. I mean no matter what it's called it doesn't change you liking Asians. Which I also suffer from. I suppose in an unfinished fantasy world it would be correct to call her Asian looking but it doesn't really matter. Just teasing really. No grammar nazi'ing at all.
I'm being silly, too, so don't worry about it.

I think one of the reasons why I like Lin so much is because she reminds me of a girl I dated years ago who was Chinese Hawaiian a little bit in her looks. Truth be told, though, the girl I dated was a little bit more like Ashley in character (minus the psycho).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Lin, and pretty much all the lowland elves, tick so many boxes for me, it's not funny. Pale, petite brunettes with freckles and lean facial features. One-way ticket to Boner City, please.
While I love most of them, it's Lin's personality that really does it for me, she is just too adorable. ;)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Ji-yeon Moon definitely sounds Korean. One thing is that "Ji-yeon" is more commonly used as a given name with "Moon" used as the surname. Of course, then the name order would have to be reversed to follow tradition, and Moon's name would need to be changed. Not really worth the hassle. Besides, it's Runey's world, and he can do whatever he wants. :cool:
She's meant to be Korean, but there is no "Korea" in HH.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Then you need to hurry up and make a few more generations with them, so they can stabilize! ..wait, what?

I see a problem here Runey, if that girl in the wheelchair is the next resident, and she gets the room next to Autumn ...Those floors are not wheelchair accessible!!! You might need to put in elevators! :LOL:

...Well, I mean, unless you are going to make her sleep in the lobby. ;)
She could share Ellen's room; that's downstairs! And we are promised more Ellen scenes soon so...

4.70 star(s) 443 Votes