> sample picture 1: waifu is tentacle raped
So... the name is a lie

> sample 2: cute ghost.
well ok

> sample 3: RPGM combat
just what I never wanted

> sample 4: male MC discussing his love of taking horse penis

just wtf is this game I don't even
What if it's not a waifu but a random passerby?
And " Don't look a gift horse in the mouth " is a proverb so it's just a joke or pun, MC is not gonna suck horsecock...

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Harem in Another World [0.35] Compressed (Untested)

Win (802 MB/ 285 MB) :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
There seems to be a number of people confused about the tentacle preview image. I guess its not clear for the screenshots but she's not a member of your party its just a random person you come across, you're not getting cucked. When I have some more art i'll probably swap out that preview picture for a different scene

Beltrano

Mar 9, 2020
At cat quest, if u die u dont get in at the storehouse again and the npc dont say a word, the mission is probably gone T_T'

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
There seems to be a number of people confused about the tentacle preview image. I guess its not clear for the screenshots but she's not a member of your party its just a random person you come across, you're not getting cucked. When I have some more art i'll probably swap out that preview picture for a different scene
1. In this case it is a real poor choice of sample pictures. much less literally the first one.
You should post some pictures of the actual harem members in the sample pictures.

2. missing the [voyeur] tag if the MC is peeping at others having sex.

3. even though its technically not the MC getting cucked if she isn't a love interest.
it's still pretty cucked of the MC to peep at others having sex.
like how the definition of "multi level marketing" is "technically legally this is not a pyramid scheme"

4. is it avoidable and/or skipable

5. just so we clarify. when you say she is not a love interest do you mean MC never has any sexual relationship with her ever.
or do you mean something else like "she is not the MC's one true love"
(I have seen some devs try to play this exact argument)

Beltrano

Mar 9, 2020
After the quest "Investigate the abandoned castle" when talking to Maximus, does he speak of desert? I haven't even set foot in the desert at the moment. And out of nowhere Ruth appears o_O

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Really love the writing and how there are funny events like in the bank scam or that woman indirectly asking to come back to rape her.

I was stuck after going underground with the bats, doing the fishing game and exploring the city. I've been to every house and talked to every npc I could find. I'm not sure where to continue. Still, I'll be coming back to see the new update, good luck!

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes