throweawayee

Jun 26, 2020
After being released by Maximus and given the ability to freely roam, I talked to him again. Ruth(?) magically appeared in my party without even finding her. I then reloaded an earlier save because this clearly felt like a bug.

Also, a couple of minutes of walking around the map, doing whatever, the game notified me that I've finished the demo. And I haven't even seen one sex scene, except from the placeholder thing with the girl held hostage by the bandits.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
There seems to be a number of people confused about the tentacle preview image. I guess its not clear for the screenshots but she's not a member of your party its just a random person you come across, you're not getting cucked. When I have some more art i'll probably swap out that preview picture for a different scene
is any non harem related tags avoidable(as in do not happen story wise if you choose for it not to and not just skippable?) like futa for an example?

50Cabbage

Aug 6, 2020
Well, this looks promising. No NTR tag, no NTR content judging by the dev's comments, rpgm, actually has combat, finally something nice after all the recent NTR rpgm games. Nonstop Nut November ftw!

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
some bugs
1.After picking up the bowl, talking to Madeline makes her disappear even though I haven't received the quest to find the bowl yet.
1667517381700.png
1667517642400.png
1667517660500.png
2. After talking with the guard, Maximus appears and Ruth appears in your team
1667517728900.png
1667517784900.png
3.Sleep twice
1667517967300.png
1667517939700.png
4. Carrying a sword, axe or shield doesn't change in-game combat as far as I've noticed

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
some bugs
1.After picking up the bowl, talking to Madeline makes her disappear even though I haven't received the quest to find the bowl yet.
2. After talking with the guard, Maximus appears and Ruth appears in your team
3.Sleep twice
4. Carrying a sword, axe or shield doesn't change in-game combat as far as I've noticed
Thanks for the report i'll look into thoose

Nov 22, 2020
Tried out the game and can't progress
It says i need a place to stay (tried resting in the Inn) but still can't go outside the city

copperwasp

Oct 6, 2021
As far as I can tell there's only 3 scenes in the game, one of which has nudity
1) Ghost image in preview
2) Tentacle animation in preview
3) No image implemented yet but you get a blowjob after saving the girl from bandits

Am I missing anything?

KeizimiREi

Sep 7, 2017
I tried to complete the maze puzzle ( failed at first when i ran outta time after retrieving the shears)

when i retried the maze, i already had the shears in my inventory, but cant head to the spot where the shears are to interact with anything, meaning i can interact with the (i assume) cuttable bush to complete the maze. So im essentially soft locked in in the maze (meaning its true, no one makes it out of the maze lol)

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
when i retried the maze, i already had the shears in my inventory, but cant head to the spot where the shears are to interact with anything, meaning i can interact with the (i assume) cuttable bush to complete the maze.
If you've picked up the shears you can go straight to the bush it should still work.
Is the tentacle scene in the game yet? If so, how do you get it?
After getting into castle go to tavern to pickup quest
As far as I can tell there's only 3 scenes in the game, one of which has nudity
1) Ghost image in preview
2) Tentacle animation in preview
3) No image implemented yet but you get a blowjob after saving the girl from bandits

Am I missing anything?
I would also count the flashing scene when talking to the king and the kissing scene before graveyard but other than that you've finished all the current content

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Well, content is sparse. It's a 0.1 version so that kinda makes sense, but I'd have advised you to wait until the MC at least has a solid scene with one of the main girls before releasing to the public.

Outside of that though, seems pretty good. If you could give a way to skip through combat besides clicking rapidly though that'd be nice - right now the fact that combat is basically automatic is the most boring part, and it's not like the typical RPGMaker system is better. A skip button would help alleviate that.

Reactions: wiseold6996
3.60 star(s) 20 Votes