Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Apologises for the bowl issue, uploading a fix now.

Fix is now live, please re-download if you are having this issue.

Last edited:

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
if i start the game now, will i have to start a new game soon in the near future where the old save file is not supported because of big changes?
Old saves should work in the future but I can't say for sure.

myrendil

Nov 20, 2018
Interesting art, ish, but you run out of things to do pretty fast. Only quest I have remaining right now is to deposit 10,000 gold, which is more grind than I feel like bothering with, so screw it.

Maybe one day when the game is updated in a Major way, it'll be worth looking into, but right now it's in that space where it could just vanish at any moment with no further updates in a permanent state of unfinished nonsense, so yeah, not really worth it.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HaremInAnotherWorld-0.12Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well, I finished playing this version, I think.
Only thing I didn't do is the bank sidequest of depositing 10k gold. because that would take insane amount of farming.
Looks interesting, the art is good. a bit early on development at the moment

the choice to make combat be bad and to be avoided (explicitly told as such) is somewhat meh. it just means that instead of fighting bandits for gold, i am doing the fishing minigame for gold. which is annoying.

also since you can only get gold effectively from tedious minigame it means the alternative punishment for loss of losing half your gold instead of dying is unacceptable. resulting in treating it as death and save scumming

this game does have potential. i hope to see more

Reactions: Killerof1945

jijji newton

Jan 21, 2018
Games like these desperately need a gallery room because predicting when a scene will happen after a long quest segment just to see the scene again is a waste of time. The art is probably one of the best 2D style ive seen and I hope this gets finished

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Games like these desperately need a gallery room because predicting when a scene will happen after a long quest segment just to see the scene again is a waste of time. The art is probably one of the best 2D style ive seen and I hope this gets finished
Gallery coming in 0.2 when you unlock castle upgrades.

Well, I finished playing this version, I think.
Only thing I didn't do is the bank sidequest of depositing 10k gold. because that would take insane amount of farming.
Looks interesting, the art is good. a bit early on development at the moment
Yeah that quest is more something I expected people to do in a future build.

The last banker didn't go back to the bank like the rest of them. Bug?
Second bank quest is not completable till 0.2, should say that when you pick it up

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is total shit! Worst damn fight system ever! Without a real battle system the game is boring as shit! The jokes and memes are just cringe. Just awful.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
where to go after you complete the first main quest cause before the guy showed up and now he doesnt or is it a different quest

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Jong Games Just one advice do what you like because if the quality of game is here some people will like because every taste is in the internet and you could add what ever scene you want you will always have some dislike so don't botter to defend it just use the good tag to avoid misshope in your game

For what i try of the game i think it fine for a start but will need a lot of work ( like everythink that is good or great )
A point realy important is that you need to be clear from the start what you game will be.
so far i know from your first scene that ( besaus i only play until the king scene ) :
the mc is transfered in a isekai
you will have search quest
the xp is not gain by combat
the combat is auto
the worls is highly patriacal

but what is unclear aka need to be improved :
does the choice matter ? the first scene have a choice where you choice random text but we don't know if it mater or not
if it mater hint should help use about what consequence have the choice if not that should be know ( for exemple by make the mc say i will just choice random text)
what look the girl ( you miss the chance to have a stanting potrait of they when we meet they in the bus )

for now it in my game i will check time to time.
work and work and the game will slowly impoved but don't hope too much to live with it

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
This game is total shit! Worst damn fight system ever! Without a real battle system the game is boring as shit! The jokes and memes are just cringe. Just awful.
A litle hard personaly i think for a first game it not too bad i will not paid for it but it have potential for be good in 2 year
Of course only time will show if it work or not

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes