GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
hey hey people i know lots of you seems to be mad at this game but its still in early development give it some time dont discourage the developer that tried their hard give some room for them to improve and we will see the result or else your words gonna come back and bite your ass off

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Question, what am I supposed to be doing after moving into the castle? Does the main quest end there?
Yes that's the end of main quest for now. There are two scenes available for completing side quests if you haven't done them already

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I found the last banker in the Church, and have the 0.12 bugfix version. I've already seen other posts but I just wanted to confirm the last banker did not return.

I did read Jong Games post, considering the games still early in development I dont mind waiting until 0.2 is released, in order to complete the current bank quest.

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
What tavern am I supposed to go to after moving into the castle to start the tentacle quest? The woman in the inn says shes got no work anymore and the tavern by the dock is blocked by a Dock worker

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I'm talking about this
There's a group of adventures in the tavern that you speak to. If they are not there walk across the bridge to your house on the left hand side that should trigger them appearing.

Dude69666

Jul 21, 2020
There's a group of adventures in the tavern that you speak to. If they are not there walk across the bridge to your house on the left hand side that should trigger them appearing.
I just walked over it and it triggered new dialogue. Thanks for the help but tbh I think it would be good to put that on whole horizontal of the bridge and not just the left part

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I just walked over it and it triggered new dialogue. Thanks for the help but tbh I think it would be good to put that on whole horizontal of the bridge and not just the left part
Yeah its a bug in 0.12. Its fixed in the next release

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
imported my v0.12 save to v0.20...
no new quests show up. I have no idea what to do. i have only the vaguest recollection of what is in this game.
i ran around some and got nowhere. and the maps are dummy thicc excessively huge

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
imported my v0.12 save to v0.20...
no new quests show up. I have no idea what to do. i have only the vaguest recollection of what is in this game.
i ran around some and got nowhere. and the maps are dummy thicc excessively huge
If you finished 0.12 (Got a message that said you have finished the story) then head to the arena(right from town square). If not then either walk across the bridge outside your house or talk to Maximus outside the castle

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
If you finished 0.12 (Got a message that said you have finished the story) then head to the arena(right from town square). If not then either walk across the bridge outside your house or talk to Maximus outside the castle
it was the bridge next to the ruined castle.
after finishing the quest there I wandered around lost before concluding I was done.
i was supposed to have gone back to the bridge to trigger a conversation that sends me to talk to maximus again
really need clearer in game walkthrough on what to do next

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How do I unlock the scene in the attached pic
lock.png
===

I finished the bank quest. Now every time I talk to the banker I get the same conversation:
"here is your money back" (get money)
option to extort more
then it says
> Never trust a banker quest complete
> What to do with a drunker sailor complete

so... two bugs.
1. it repeats that conversation allowing infinite gold
2. it finishes two quests instead of just the one

Last edited:
Reactions: MiKoOy

Jong Games

Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
@mrttao
When playing a new save that dialogue triggers after you first clear out the castle, it was missing in 0.12. That scene was from the intro when you pull down Sasha's dress. So it's been missed, will add in a way to unlock missed scenes in the future.

Thanks for the report i'll get those issues with the bank quest fixed

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes