Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
Downloaded game off MEGA, get this image when loading.
Hmm, weird one. As its not been reported by anyone else I would try a fresh download and install? Maybe something went weird in the process

Reactions: mrttao

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Just played the game for the first time looks promising but it has a rapey feeling to it and the farm girl and the horse gave me BESTIALITY vibes oh even though there isnt a scene and the tentacles what was all that about girl getting raped by tentacles and liking it when you save her. all in all hope that rape and bestiality doesnt become part of the game . wish the dev had discord so you could ask questions. but the game so far is still vinallaish

Disregard this I spoke with the Dev an he stated that there will not be any NTR Swinging bestiality and Rape with any love interest's

Last edited:

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
I can't seem to find the key for breaking in any tips?
go to the old man at the docks keep fishing until you unlock the bigger boat then go to the deep side of the water look for some bubbles at the bottom left side of the water that's were the key is located

Glukuo

Aug 26, 2022
After purchasing Arena Pass for the first time (Perhaps before getting the quest to talk to the Baron but not sure), the bunny girl is stuck in a repeatable loop where every interaction will make her jump diagonally. From what I can tell this doesn't repeat after a certain time (the bunny gets reset to a proper position after leaving the map, but after some time she starts to get resent into the final "open" place and is no longer stuck in a repeatable loop)
1673757856777.png

There is a gap in the fence that allows you to bypass the bunny girl altogether.

1673757967347.png

Last edited:

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Without a walkthrough this was WAY too frustrating, I gave up after about 15 mins. It's a shame because the art you posted on Reddit is great

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
After purchasing Arena Pass for the first time (Perhaps before getting the quest to talk to the Baron but not sure), the bunny girl is stuck in a repeatable loop where every interaction will make her jump diagonally.

There is a gap in the fence that allows you to bypass the bunny girl altogether.
Lol that's pretty funny glitch. Thanks for the report i'll get that sorted

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes