Kairuser

Apr 15, 2018
The game is nice and all, until some bs thing happen at the arena and an hour and a half playtime went through the window because i didnt save

Aquasteed

Jun 18, 2021
I tried talking to everyone (well maybe not since i can't seem to progress) about Edon fight, but to no avail, i have no idea on how to beat him/her, any help?

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
after that you will receive a task to search for the missing person in the graveyard from the adventurers in the inn
Well its not sasha scene its the blond girl.

Well i love the game art i s super, i'll love to play with that massive cock and those cute girls. i finished the main quest need to wait for the desert temple etc.

But i foudn some bugs too, after buyng the 300 gold to the arena keep talkig to the blind giurl and she keeps geting top left.
Or i could talk about the girl captured by the baron even when she's not here ^^

Also i would have loved the see the girl and the horse ^^

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
My only complaint about the game in the combat, if there was a way to speed it up faster than just holding down the mouse that'd be great. Other than that, great game. Looking forward to more scenes.

hohothepro

Jun 12, 2017
eyo i'm missing a scene? i've completed all the quests that i can and that are in the walkthrough but i'm missing a scene?

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
eyo i'm missing a scene? i've completed all the quests that i can and that are in the walkthrough but i'm missing a scene?
Its a scene in the intro when you talk to the king. I'll be adding in a way to unlock missed scenes in the future

Dec 2, 2022
the save files are located in game folder -> WWW -> save

somneone post already :whistle:
1.Nobody posted the path to the game saves (if they did, it was deleted)
2. Before asking, I checked all the most obvious options known to me (/sdcard/Android/data/NameGame; /sdcard/RenPy or RenPySave ; /data/data/NameGame )
and the fact is that there is either nothing at all in the /Files folder, or there is a /Saves folder but it is empty, no matter how many saves you make. So my question was directed to other people a little.If you can specify the full path (example /...) I will be very happy:HideThePain:

Last edited:
Reactions: OGTrashDaddy :D

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
1.Nobody posted the path to the game saves (if they did, it was deleted)
2. Before asking, I checked all the most obvious options known to me (/sdcard/Android/data/NameGame; /sdcard/RenPy or RenPySave ; /data/data/NameGame )
and the fact is that there is either nothing at all in the /Files folder, or there is a /Saves folder but it is empty, no matter how many saves you make. So my question was directed to other people a little.If you can specify the full path (example /...) I will be very happy:HideThePain:
you didn't mention you were on phone:cautious:

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
@Freehoneyhoney
Save files are not accessible on android unfortunately. Its a quirk of RPG maker, it creates them in "Web Storage" apparently but no ones found a way of accessing them before, at least not that I could find.

ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
Suck on the Side Quest Moby Dicking, my quest log is not showing the amount earned its just ????. I have done 1000g.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes