Erudite2

Apr 28, 2020
I disagree. Not everyone appreciates a woman who talks during sex, same way you wouldn't talk with your mouth full, or her mouth full, trying to swallow. It's just rude.

amessiah

Sep 15, 2018
Where saves stored, on Android? I got older version, from older thread somewhere here (kinda like 0.35 version, as I recall) and it don't wanna to update from this one (maybe I need more free memory). So want to move saves to newer version.

Allvaldr

Apr 15, 2018
Noticed Steam has an achievement for "find secret stash 1". Anyone has an idea where this is located?

Jan 24, 2021

Hi Everyone,

Hope you have a nice Christmas however you spend it. I have spent it the traditional English way of getting very very drunk so we'll see how well this devlog goes! I feel english songs don't get represented enough on spotify and bits so listen to slade-merry christmas and stop the cavalry. Those are classics and a couple of my favs. Along with fairytale of new york but that and the speedboat story to acomany it are pretty well known.

Anyway, HIAW. All tof the art major art is now completed, there is one minor piece left. Animation is around 2/3rds complete, still on track for mid January release. Mapping and eventing is all complete, just playing through the new bits again and again rewriting and polishing as I go. Not working today ofr tommorow as my drunken spelling is even worse than my sober spelling and thats saying something!

Oh I've updated wood and stone collection so now you have to find ores and logs to collect materials instead of just from chests. New custom sprites for both. And I upgraded the version of NW.js from 22 to 49. Which doesn't mean much when I say it but should lead to much better performance especially on steam deck consoles.

Ok I think i've rambled enough. Merry Crimbo, love you lots.

Catch you in the next update

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
newest version is "Harem in Another World 0.61 Base"
what does Base mean? is there something missing?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Harem in Another World [v0.61] [Jong Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Not re-encrypted.

Win [313 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 20 Votes