Ren'Py Completed Harem Island Unofficial Ren'Py Version [v1.0] [The Sad Panda]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
This would make me a very happy fapper. To be honest, I was never able to finish the original game, though I tried several times. It just kind of started ignoring the girls I liked, and the story got quite choppy. I have heard rumors that this Dev also had a hand in Flirty F, which is a great game. Any idea if this is true? :unsure:
*edit* by same Dev, I mean Eroniverse, not Sad Panda.
It's possible, but no one will know unless the developer confirms it. The writing and models, on the other hand, are very similar to his other games.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Escape

May 12, 2017
There has already been significant progress. After reviewing the developer's previous games, I've also decided to restore the original content. I've also added new unlockable scenes for the characters. To achieve the best possible result, graphics are enhanced with unique AI settings and Photoshop.

I started this to kill some time and take a break from my own game, but now I want to finish it even if no one is interested :D

View attachment 2765295
Will you be contacting the mods to update the first post of this thread when you've completed your improvements to the content and images or will you be making a new thread? I'd just like to know where I should look to find your improvements to the game when you're done with them.

DonOps

Mar 19, 2022
Will you be contacting the mods to update the first post of this thread when you've completed your improvements to the content and images or will you be making a new thread? I'd just like to know where I should look to find your improvements to the game when you're done with them.

Hey there, the improved version was actually done a while back, but I decided to give it another round of re-adjustments because it didn't quite meet my expectations. However, with my own game project and real-life stuff keeping me busy, I had to set it on hiatus for the time being.

Regarding your question, I honestly don't have a clue about how the mods run things on this website. I'm not really counting on them to take any action. I'll just drop a link here once it's ready.

akaashi007

Apr 4, 2020
I am playing on Android using Joiplay. I don't what happened but the text color is brown and the dialogue box is transparent. It makes the text almost impossible to read. Is there anyway to fix it? Screenshot_2023-11-07-14-02-36-58_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes