Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
DEV changed so many things
Many previous bugs have disappeared with the new system.
The 1111 prince code should work
Any act of loading an old save will not work as the system has changed.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Pretty much. At least it starts fast on my computer at work, which is pretty slow, so I suspect the "stuck at 90%" bug is fixed. If you don't read any of the text, you'll get to where you were pretty fast. The game isn't that large :)
I didn't have a problem with the "stuck at 90%" bug because i've played the previous version, i only had the issue with the bugged mikki quest which i solved with a save game that someone uploaded here.

I know its not large, its still a bit annoying to do everything again. ;)
At least the game doesn't die anymore if you click fast. :D

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I know its not large, its still a bit annoying to do everything again. ;)
Of course. But that's a risk you take when you play games in alpha and beta stage, especially in Unity games, where creating a decent save-system is quite a bit of work.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Of course. But that's a risk you take when you play games in alpha and beta stage, especially in Unity games, where creating a decent save-system is quite a bit of work.
I don't mind doing it with renpy because i can skip through all the stuff by holding ctrl, but that clicking in unity is annoying as hell. HOWEVER it has one good side, i get to enjoy Momo again. ;)

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Bleh still have to save and reload if you are clicking to fast. :poop:

Getting closer with Sophie doesn't trigger, can't dance with Sophie and can't progress any further because of that. Did i miss something or did this get bugged now? :unsure:

Nvm, forgot to take her drink in the lounge. :sneaky:

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
7a to now 7d..lol..any chance for update the change log with 7a to 7d in OP?
The only changelog worth seeing is the 0.7d one I posted a few posts up. 0.7a fixed a broken quest, but broke the save system. 0.7b fixed broken save system from 0.7a, but basically broke the rest of the game. 0.7d seems to have fixed everything, but requires you to start a new game, since the save system is revamped.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is full of it ... lonely male is play thing for all the gurlz. MC gets saved on screen a lot.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Any more fixes? Or can I download and play finally?
Fully playable for me at least. Only annoying bug I get is one that makes it impossible to move anywhere after talking with someone. Probably happens because I was clicking fast to skip text I've seen. If that happens, just save the game, load that save, and the game will be responsive again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Can anybody tell me how to start the get closer to Sophir quest? All the other Get Closer to started after Attack, but Sophie's didn't.
Just sleep ^^

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
@Eroinverse ! Finally all the waiting was worth loved the update and also all the little problems that apeared finally after the last version could start the game again and I was overhelmed happy u overfilled my expectations ! keep up the great work ! Big Thanks to @Bantry and the other bros on this site ! for ur tips and solutions posted !
:love::love:Great Update ! really !

Reactions: RedPyrate

Redranger17

Sep 3, 2018
I have tried a lot of stuff, but I cannot seem to get the get closer to sophie quest to activate. sleeping doesn't work, I have the rest completed. what did I do wrong?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes