bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Game breaking bug i can just spam the hunt button with an auto clicker and have strength/hunt/troops "infinity" on day 2 only if i go inside the plane it will change the time but not the day.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i noticed weirdness, loaded my save which was done after the attack and berza was living by the plane, suddenly we hadn't done the attack?!? some of the dialogs are stuck with stuff before the attack and rescue haha like caroline, she still wants me to save her boy tho he's right there beside her. the most annoying tho is, how the fuck do you start the okaa-sama love route?!? i already have fucked everyone else that i can but nothing with okaa-sama beyond the paradise place...

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
i noticed weirdness, loaded my save which was done after the attack and berza was living by the plane, suddenly we hadn't done the attack?!? some of the dialogs are stuck with stuff before the attack and rescue haha like caroline, she still wants me to save her boy tho he's right there beside her. the most annoying tho is, how the fuck do you start the okaa-sama love route?!? i already have fucked everyone else that i can but nothing with okaa-sama beyond the paradise place...
After convincing Momo to let you visit Okaa, the guard shouldn't be guarding the door any more, and you should be able to visit her. I did this in 0.7 (not 0.7b) and when I loaded my save in 0.7b now, the guard seems to be back in front of the door. So I guess it might be bugged, unless my save don't work properly in 0.7b

Edit: There's also a chance you have to dance with Okaa at the party before it works too.

TNGSAIF

Jun 2, 2018
aparently the guard thing is a bug and i think he's going to upload 2 more updates one in 19th and the 26th according to him Capture.PNG

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
For all those still having problems with the quest "Get closer to Miki", the less hair-pulling way to play this game through is this. If you did not play 0.6, only play 0.7 (not 0.7a or 0.7b). Play all the quests through that you can until you are stuck at "Get closer to Miki". Then play 0.6 which has the quest "Get closer to Miki". 0.6 should only have that quest left to complete. I played that quest all the way through, saved, went back to 0.7. The game worked perfectly after that. All remaining quests were completed just fine.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
can anyone help> how to start event ' party with okaa sama'
please look at save7 in the zip file
Well ... you're supposed to party with Okaa-Sama, so do it and the quest will continue. It starts every evening in the Lounge.

Last I checked was 0.4, I think. Anyone who's here more often think it's worth another look?
Well the dude's Unity skills are about as good as his English, so if you can see past that it's worth it. Especially since you finally get to fuck Momo.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Well ... you're supposed to party with Okaa-Sama, so do it and the quest will continue. It starts every evening in the Lounge.

Well the dude's Unity skills are about as good as his English, so if you can see past that it's worth it. Especially since you finally get to fuck Momo.
after party the guard at the door stays there and i cant get into the room

robs

Aug 13, 2018
hey guys sorry but has anyone had the problem where the game stops loading at 90% ?

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Nope and the last 10 pages also aren't filled with other dudes complaining about it. This bug is a complete novelty for us.
Definitely tell us more.
@sarge87 LOL now u got me ! :LOL: version 7a and 7b did at least let it load to 90% at least on my system but u got a point, nobody told us the OS I´m expieriecing this bug with an Win7 64 sp2 and perky updated Vid Codecs as well ! no problems with other Unity games and with "Opera Browser" or Chrome same result stops loading at 90% but I´m shure @Eroinverse will fix it with he next Update !
great and funny game y like It !!

Reactions: botc76 and sarge87
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes