Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Try creating a shortcut to Harem Island 0.7b.exe (right click the file > copy > right click inside the folder > paste shortcut)
Right click "Harem Island 0.7b.exe - Shortcut" > click on "Properties"
Add "-force-d3d9" after the target link. If this doesn't work, try putting "-force-glcore45" or "-force-glcore" after the link instead.
Click "OK", then try to launch the game from the shortcut.
View attachment 225777
@sabinonet @turonigo @Sayonara77 If any of you guys could try this too and respond if it works or not, I'm sure the others would appreciate it.
If any of you are on Windows 7, it might help installing too.
Also update your graphics drivers!
Tried all of the steps, still the same problem.

I have no problem running Unity games (having played The Twist with no problems.) but this one I can't seem to get over 90 :/

Reactions: Trapezio

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
yep same here, my loading stop until 90%
Sorry to hear about your problem! This is either down to your RAM Or Processor ETC: "IMO" You do have to wait a few seconds before it Loads! Maybe just let it run for a few minutes & see what occurs :)

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Nicve update, many quality pics, but also some little blured. Having fun with this title and can't wait to play more in near future.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Tried all of the steps, still the same problem.

I have no problem running Unity games (having played The Twist with no problems.) but this one I can't seem to get over 90 :/
Sorry to hear that. Not everyone that's stuck on 90% has the same underlying issue, which is why my suggestions will only work for a few people. As I suggested in an earlier post, check output_log.txt, which usually will list up various error codes. Search up those error codes (for example 887a0005+unity) on Google, and look for other possible solutions. Some of the issues might be unfixable on old hardware, and some issues are stuff that only the developer can try to solve.

The reason The Twist and other Unity games work are probably because they are being made on older versions of the Unity engine, and/or the developer might be more experienced, tweaking the game so it supports older hardware.

I don't have any contact with the developer, so I suggest you put output_log.txt on pastebin, and link it on his Patreon.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry to hear that. Not everyone that's stuck on 90% has the same underlying issue, which is why my suggestions will only work for a few people. As I suggested in an earlier post, check output_log.txt, which usually will list up various error codes. Search up those error codes (for example 887a0005+unity) on Google, and look for other possible solutions. Some of the issues might be unfixable on old hardware, and some issues are stuff that only the developer can try to solve.

The reason The Twist and other Unity games work are probably because they are being made on older versions of the Unity engine, and/or the developer might be more experienced, tweaking the game so it supports older hardware.

I don't have any contact with the developer, so I suggest you put output_log.txt on pastebin, and link it on his Patreon.
Yeah I'm trying to look for a solution on googles, no luck so far.

Sucks since I had no problems playing the earlier updates

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah I'm trying to look for a solution on googles, no luck so far.

Sucks since I had no problems playing the earlier updates
Hope you find a solution. I'm out of ideas, and I don't have any old hardware to test on myself. Hopefully enough people report the issues to the dev, so he can work on a solution for one of the next releases.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
anyone can help me ?
this game always stoped working when the loading hit 90%
if you ask my specs, i can say that my spec is low (2gb Ram, 2,0ghz quadcore amd A6, with R4 graphic card)
is there a way i can play it ?
cuz i always have bad experience with unity games....
Try to run game with low res it's worked for me

oakshield2

Sep 14, 2017
Yeah, the Miki dress bug breaks three other quests, Paradise/Sophie and the other Miki quest. So I'd say it's vital that it gets fixed.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes