AmonRa23

Apr 18, 2018
0.7 critical bug, 0.7a critical bug, 0.7b critical bug... Maybe after solving one bug TEST your game and it's most core functions for 1 min to check if there is everything ok? Jesus...

Reactions: Adoringfan

nb8

Jul 22, 2017
0.7 critical bug, 0.7a critical bug, 0.7b critical bug... Maybe after solving one bug TEST your game and it's most core functions for 1 min to check if there is everything ok? Jesus...
no bug for me in 0.7, and yes iam complite all quests, what wrong with your installation?

Reactions: sedin

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
no bug for me in 0.7, and yes iam complite all quests, what wrong with your installation?
It has to do with when you saved, not your installation, though there might be more to it than that in the "a" and "b" versions. When I loaded 0.7, I couldn't progress with any quests once I got stuck at the Get Closer to Miki quest. I found a save from a different play-through that had that quest completed, so I was able to complete all the new content starting from there. I haven't had to use 0.7a or 0.7b since I completed everything, but it was dumb luck that I found that save before it got overwritten. Otherwise, I'd be unable to save or load a save like almost everyone else here. Dev is a master of squashing one bug and creating two more, so I try the initial update and the final version (if I'm unable to progress), but skip all the beta versions in between.

Reactions: TheDevian

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Also getting the same problem as others where the loading screen is stuck at 90 percent.
Tried everything.Lowest settings, etc.

Guess I'll wait for next update if no solution is given.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Also getting the same problem as others where the loading screen is stuck at 90 percent.
Tried everything.Lowest settings, etc.

Guess I'll wait for next update if no solution is given.
Look for error messages in output_log.txt in the "Harem Island 0.7b_Data" folder. If there's error codes in there, there's a chance that others have had similar issues in Unity games before, so I suggest you search up the error codes in Google

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
Hi How do i get This quest to start??? View attachment 225738 View attachment 225738
im having the same problem,

I think it is a problem with this new update is that I played version 7.0 and after party with akaa - sama the guard no longer appeared in front of her door

and also in relation to the previous version after choosing a girl during the Quest "Party Time" she the next day could no longer be chosen and appeared without colors

I think it must be a bug that appeared after correcting the problem with the saves

maatii93

Apr 2, 2018
Look for error messages in output_log.txt in the "Harem Island 0.7b_Data" folder. If there's error codes in there, there's a chance that others have had similar issues in Unity games before, so I suggest you search up the error codes in Google
in my pc have a log "d3d11: attempt to lock null buffer"

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
in my pc have a log "d3d11: attempt to lock null buffer"
Try creating a shortcut to Harem Island 0.7b.exe (right click the file > copy > right click inside the folder > paste shortcut)
Right click "Harem Island 0.7b.exe - Shortcut" > click on "Properties"
Add "-force-d3d9" after the target link. If this doesn't work, try putting "-force-glcore45" or "-force-glcore" after the link instead.
Click "OK", then try to launch the game from the shortcut.
1547665665463.png
@sabinonet @turonigo @Sayonara77 If any of you guys could try this too and respond if it works or not, I'm sure the others would appreciate it.
If any of you are on Windows 7, it might help installing too.
Also update your graphics drivers!

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
anyone can help me ?
this game always stoped working when the loading hit 90%
if you ask my specs, i can say that my spec is low (2gb Ram, 2,0ghz quadcore amd A6, with R4 graphic card)
is there a way i can play it ?
cuz i always have bad experience with unity games....

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes