CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
@Choyz Check my response 2 posts above your post. Tell me if it works

maatii93

Apr 2, 2018
Try creating a shortcut to Harem Island 0.7b.exe (right click the file > copy > right click inside the folder > paste shortcut)
Right click "Harem Island 0.7b.exe - Shortcut" > click on "Properties"
Add "-force-d3d9" after the target link. If this doesn't work, try putting "-force-glcore45" after the link instead.
Click "OK", then try to launch the game from the shortcut.
View attachment 225777
@sabinonet @turonigo @Sayonara77 If any of you guys could try this too and respond if it works or not, I'm sure the others would appreciate it.
If any of you are on Windows 7, it might help installing too
work with -force-d3d9 but if i want to load game game crash

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

rave

May 29, 2017
Try creating a shortcut to Harem Island 0.7b.exe (right click the file > copy > right click inside the folder > paste shortcut)
Add "-force-d3d9" after the target link. If this doesn't work, try putting "-force-glcore45" after the link instead.
View attachment 225777
@sabinonet @turonigo @Sayonara77 If any of you guys could try this too and respond if it works or not, I'm sure the others would appreciate it.
If any of you are on Windows 7, it might help installing too.
Also update your graphics drivers!

doesn't work . still stucks on 90, but now does it a bit slower

Reactions: Choyz

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
anyone can help me ?
this game always stoped working when the loading hit 90%
if you ask my specs, i can say that my spec is low (2gb Ram, 2,0ghz quadcore amd A6, with R4 graphic card)
is there a way i can play it ?
cuz i always have bad experience with unity games....
Just wait. It sits there for ages for me too but it does load eventually. I've got 2GB of RAM myself and I believe the game is trying to load more than 3GB of data which means memory paging. If you've got a slow hard drive it will be even worse.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
View attachment 225777
If any of you are on Windows 7, it might help installing too.
Also update your graphics drivers!
-force-d3d9 worked for me. thx

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Just wait. It sits there for ages for me too but it does load eventually. I've got 2GB of RAM myself and I believe the game is trying to load more than 3GB of data which means memory paging. If you've got a slow hard drive it will be even worse.
is it?
ok i'll try it...
did you try with that Shortcut fix too?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
anyone can help me ?
this game always stoped working when the loading hit 90%
if you ask my specs, i can say that my spec is low (2gb Ram, 2,0ghz quadcore amd A6, with R4 graphic card)
is there a way i can play it ?
cuz i always have bad experience with unity games....
Have you tried it on a new game? For me, it only happened when I tried to load a save from an older version (in my case, version 5b).

jkstfs123

Sep 27, 2018
is it?
ok i'll try it...
did you try with that Shortcut fix too?
Nope. Never needed to. The game runs, just takes ages to load. Sorry, I should clarify I was assuming your problem is it appears to freeze when the loading meter reaches 90% because that's the behavior I saw and not that the game crashes to desktop or something at that point. If it's the latter my advice won't help.

rave

May 29, 2017
so... tried with force thing . than checked the log for codes, than waited for about an hour ...

so 2 things i think about.
either the problem is so uniqe it's personaly appears
or someone is having a laugh on us ...

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
im having the same problem,

I think it is a problem with this new update is that I played version 7.0 and after party with akaa - sama the guard no longer appeared in front of her door

and also in relation to the previous version after choosing a girl during the Quest "Party Time" she the next day could no longer be chosen and appeared without colors

I think it must be a bug that appeared after correcting the problem with the saves
same problem

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Is there a problem if I can play skyrim modded but not launch this game?
In other news is there a problem if my breakfast doesn't contain eggs?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes