TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hm...i didn't have a problem with that to be honest. Maybe the dev changed something in the latest update, i don't know.
Many of them seemed kind of random, like 'she wears a skirt', um, that's literally almost everyone!
Most of them I was mostly able to figure out by randomly clicking on everyone until I found new text, but what is the trigger for eating Miki out? I have tried this in versions 5b, 7, and 7a, and I can't figure it out, if you didn't have a problem, what did you do? Do you just talk to her? Do you have to do something before that? Is it at a certain day or time of day? What is the trick?

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I kind of have to disagree a bit, it shouldn't need one, but it does. It doesn't tell you how to trigger certain events, and so we have no way of knowing what is us not doing the right thing, or a bug. Also, some of those 'hints' don't even tell you who you are supposed to do anything with, until after it is done. "Find an occasion to lick her." Who? You won't know until it's done. "Maybe your best friend could accept it" But she won't talk to me about it, there is no way to trigger this. It boils down to just running around, hoping to find someone with an orange dialogue box, and there is not some other trigger, like going to bed.
You answered for me!
For the first time I see a psychic! (I'm kidding, but you're absolutely right!)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Many of them seemed kind of random, like 'she wears a skirt', um, that's literally almost everyone!
Most of them I was mostly able to figure out by randomly clicking on everyone until I found new text, but what is the trigger for eating Miki out? I have tried this in versions 5b, 7, and 7a, and I can't figure it out, if you didn't have a problem, what did you do? Do you just talk to her? Do you have to do something before that? Is it at a certain day or time of day? What is the trick?
If i remember correctly she came into the MC's room in the evening(?) and made him eat her out. I mean i could just upload a save where every quest is done if you want.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If i remember correctly she came into the MC's room in the evening(?) and made him eat her out. I mean i could just upload a save where every quest is done if you want.
Interesting, I tried that in the first game, but other night events happened, but by then I had already found the party and by quest was broken. I will try again in the older game, thank you. You see, this is what they need to say. :sneaky:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Interesting, I tried that in the first game, but other night events happened, but by then I had already found the party and by quest was broken. I will try again in the older game, thank you. You see, this is what they need to say. :sneaky:
Well maybe the game bugs somewhere, i know it did for me because the big sister gave me a BJ almost every night until i finished a certain quest. This game is pretty buggy, i hope it will change in the future because its pretty funny.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

Saving works, Miki quest works. 0.7b is 300mb smaller than 0.7a, so it wouldn't surprise me if the dev managed to break anything else while fixing bugs ^^ Way too tired to test it out myself. If it is broken, start the "Get closer with Miki" quest, save your game, then use to finish up the game.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017

Saving works, Miki quest works. 0.7b is 300mb smaller than 0.7a, so it wouldn't surprise me if the dev managed to break anything else while fixing bugs ^^ Way too tired to test it out myself. If it is broken, start the "Get closer with Miki" quest, save your game, then use to finish up the game.
TY for this update

Reactions: CLDꝜ

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
after you do all the girls and her room mate she will show up at night in your room after she watches you eat out her room mate blonde

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes