CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Is the Save button broken in this version? Both the Save and Load button cause the game to load the selected file.
Lmao. Just checked, and you're right. Saving doesn't work ^^ Guess we'll have another version out pretty soon

@crust Thanks. I guess you should write in big red letters in OP that saving is broken in this version, so people don't miss that.

Reactions: TheDevian
D

Deleted member 276331

why so long launch game? She just dont starting(

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I was afraid of this. This dev's last game eventually reached a point where my computer couldn't handle it and I couldn't play. This time it was version 0.7. Unless we start seeing some renpy ports of these games, I'm never gonna be able to finish this game or Harem villa.
Just so you know, I found the conclusion of HV more than a little disappointing. It felt like he rushed the last updates of the game just to be done with it, even if it the updates were few and far between. So don't fret about not being able to play it beyond v0.7, because the best content was unlocked pretty early on. But, yeah, his work could go on a diet. I dislike Unity because good games inevitably end up huge and heavy, but I still play them until they become too demanding on my pc.

Reactions: InfamousAone
U

User_23654

Here is a CGRip of v0.7a!

- - - -

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
The "English" in this story is often a laugh riot. "I am being fucked by <MC>'s duck again".

I think the original stuff is French, and the translations are a hot mess. Instead of cock, they got duck.

Reactions: Akku86

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Is the saving fixed yet?
Nope. You either have to play 0.6 until after the Miki quest, then play 0.7 (not 0.7a) download a save from after Miki quest, or wait for next version

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Somewhat unrelated I'd like Haram Island, an islamist fundamentalist simulation.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
FYI, looks like he put out another update, 07.b. Hopefully to fix the save problem. But, it's behind the Patreon paywall...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I was afraid of this. This dev's last game eventually reached a point where my computer couldn't handle it and I couldn't play. This time it was version 0.7. Unless we start seeing some renpy ports of these games, I'm never gonna be able to finish this game or Harem villa.
You don't miss anything if you are not playing harem villa. But i guess its time for you to upgrade your pc anyway if it can't even handle unity games.

Reactions: Epholos

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
On the one hand, not the worst scenes, direct quests, no plus/minus juggling to save scum away at endlessly.

On the other hand, as mentioned plenty enough, the dialogue's a bit whack (which could be resolved by, I dunno, an editor or any second party to look at it and just make sure it makes more sense coming across in translation?), and the quests get thrown off by requiring completing other quests in whatever order.

Like, saw a bunch of comments specific to the Getting Closer to Miki quest, but the cunnilingus quest (that I mean I'm guessing is supposed to have Miki in the middle of it) isn't proccing, so can't "clear" the requirement to meet Okaa, except doing Okaa's party event in the lounge allows access to her, except her part in the "getting a group together to raid the camp" remains inaccessible (which sort of makes sense since the party's supposed to be after the fact, I guess? Or that can be worked around and I'm just too dumb to figure it out). And, like, was the witch supposed to be a random encounter sort of thing instead of showing up almost immediately?

'Course, there's some things straight up under construction, and despite bugs leaves most other content doable, which is I guess par for being in development, but I dunno.

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
after any quest game just freeze cant do anything other than click the wait.. cant sleep cant go any room.. :/

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
after any quest game just freeze cant do anything other than click the wait.. cant sleep cant go any room.. :/
That happens usualy if you are clicking to fast. A restart of the game will help and of course no click spam in the future.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes