krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ok for anyone who is still having problem with "Get close to Miki" do it this way:
1. If you have v0.6 start it and try do her quest or just trigger it, than save and once you have close the game.
2. Once you started or finished that quest in v0.6, start up the v0.7 game and load the save with the quest either started or finished and you should be good.
I hope that helped. :)

Also if you did the previous quests before this one they might get reset to be redone once more but without any issues. :unsure::D

merlin20

May 4, 2017
Ok for anyone who is still having problem with "Get close to Miki" do it this way:
1. If you have v0.6 start it and try do her quest or just trigger it, than save and once you have close the game.
2. Once you started or finished that quest in v0.6, start up the v0.7 game and load the save with the quest either started or finished and you should be good.
I hope that helped. :)

Also if you did the previous quests before this one they might get reset to be redone once more but without any issues. :unsure::D
And if we don"t have the 0.6 ^^'

Reactions: TheDevian

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
For some reason I can't save in the newest version. I clicked basically everywhere on the screen and nothing happens just a screen of empty save slots.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I've put off installing this game until there was a good amount of content

I can wait a little longer for a playable version

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, my save games worked for the initial 07 release, but it seems some new content didn't trigger, now with 07a neither my old savegames from previous versions, nor the one I made for 07 load beyond the 90% mark.

I love it when bugfixes fuck everything up completely.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I'll be uploading 0.7b in around 5 hours, unless someone does it before me. Not home atm, so it will have to wait. I've been told it fixes the saving issues

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry to be a pain, but I have not seen this answered. I have tried in two versions (5 and 7), and I cannot figure out how to trigger the cunnilingus scene with Miki. I see others have the problem, but not what we need to do to get it to trigger.

MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
Getting closer to sophie wont seem to activate for me. ive done all the other quests up to that one but need it to continue. there is no clue either, any advice...?

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
The problem obviously lies in the game update. Recent saves don't work and even trying to start a new game ends with the same result (90% load then crashes).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The questlog gives you hints, you don't really need more.
I kind of have to disagree a bit, it shouldn't need one, but it does. It doesn't tell you how to trigger certain events, and so we have no way of knowing what is us not doing the right thing, or a bug. Also, some of those 'hints' don't even tell you who you are supposed to do anything with, until after it is done. "Find an occasion to lick her." Who? You won't know until it's done. "Maybe your best friend could accept it" But she won't talk to me about it, there is no way to trigger this. It boils down to just running around, hoping to find someone with an orange dialogue box, and there is not some other trigger, like going to bed.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I kind of have to disagree a bit, it shouldn't need one, but it does. It doesn't tell you how to trigger certain events, and so we have no way of knowing what is us not doing the right thing, or a bug. Also, some of those 'hints' don't even tell you who you are supposed to do anything with, until after it is done. "Find an occasion to lick her." Who? You won't know until it's done. "Maybe your best friend could accept it" But she won't talk to me about it, there is no way to trigger this. It boils down to just running around, hoping to find someone with an orange dialogue box, and there is not some other trigger, like going to bed.
Hm...i didn't have a problem with that to be honest. Maybe the dev changed something in the latest update or i just forgot that i had to run around a bit, i don't know.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes